Ragnarok Odyssey US Release Version Item Trading

Eden48 Nov 5, 2012

1. Eden48

Eden48 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    While I do not really understand how to pull this off, I would like to start a trade thread for gamers on RO. New players or players starting new characters can look for someone willing to give them high level Weapons and Cards. You can post your PSN and request specific items or post a list of items you own in game and are willing to trade to others. I will work on figuring out how to do this properly and post details.

(I'm not very good with 'near' or PSV networking)

If you already know how please post a how-to.

PSN: TheArchAngelEden

EDIT: How to trade Weapons/Cards

To Send Items (Note: This sends a copy of your item and will not remove it from your own game.)

1. Press start to activate the selection mode for sending an item to 'near' and select the desired item for trading.
    (Note: You can only do one item at a time. Sending a new item overwrites the previous one.)

2. The game should automatically pull up 'near' and tell you to press the update button. This will post the item online and anybody near you OR on your FRIENDS LIST will be able to download it from the discoveries page in 'near'.

3. Items posted have an expiration date so don't expect it to stay up forever.

To Receive Items

1. Go to 'near' and hit the update button. This will find game gifts posted by anybody nearby and on your friends list.

2. On the discoveries page, items found should be displayed. Select the items you desire and download them. You can only have up to 5 items from 'near' in your qeue.

3. You can now Accept, Relinquish, or Cancel. Accepting adds the item to your inventory. Relinquishing removes it from your qeue. Cancelling exits without changing anything. To be able to accept more items be sure to clear out your list before downloading more.

2. lo

lololman Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    A trading topic would be great.
    and greatly appreciated if it actually gets up and running