Quick DLC Qustion

MR-5TiiGY-MVP Jan 7, 2011

1. MR-5TiiGY-MVP

MR-5TiiGY-MVP The 5TiiG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys,

i have 2 account on XBL my old one that i dont use any more and my new one, on my old account i have a lot of DLC map packs, arced games, etc,
    i was just wondering if there is any way i can swap them form the old account to the new ?

Thanks 5TiiGY [​IMG]

2. Bezza

Bezza Naughty but Nice XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    check out this license trancefer http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Support/LicenseMigration/Home that should help

Xbox 360 Content License Restoration FAQ
    What is the license transfer tool?

The license transfer tool on Xbox.com lets you consolidate all of your downloaded content licenses to one console. For example, if you downloaded items from Xbox LIVE® Marketplace on one console, then purchased another console later on and downloaded more content to the new one, your content would be licensed to two consoles. This tool lets you download your older content licenses to your new console.
    Why did Xbox create this tool?

We are always looking at ways to improve the Xbox 360® and Xbox LIVE experience. With the success of Xbox LIVE Marketplace, the need for a tool to consolidate content licenses became apparent.
    My console was recently repaired; do I need to use the tool?

In most cases, no, you do not need to use the tool. Licenses are transferred automatically during the repair process but you may need to download them again. In a small number of cases, the transfer may not complete correctly during repair and you might need to use the transfer tool to move your licenses. If, after redownloading the content, you are still having an issue, then using the transfer tool is the right step.
    How often can I use the tool?

The tool can only be used once every twelve months.
    Why can I use the tool only once per twelve months?

The tool is intended to allow consumers to consolidate their licenses they purchased on multiple consoles to a primary console. It is not intended to continually move content between multiple consoles.
    Why can't I move licenses to multiple consoles?

Most customers have a single console. However, they may have downloaded items to multiple consoles over time. We want to provide a way for these customers to consolidate their licenses on their current console. You can still use your content on other consoles while signed in to Xbox LIVE.
    What licenses are NOT transferred by the tool?

Due to licensing restrictions, movie rental licenses are not transferred. Make sure you watch your movies before using this tool.
    I've finished the process on xbox.com, now what do I need to do?

You need to download the licenses to your new console.

* Attach a hard drive or memory unit.
    * Turn on the console.
    * Sign in to Xbox LIVE with the gamer profile that originally downloaded the content.
    * Press the silver Guide button on your controller to open the Xbox Guide.
    * Go to Settings and select Account Management.
    * Then select Download History.
    * Repeat step 5 for each item in your download history.

What happens to my content on the original console?

The content is no longer licensed to the old console. You can delete it, or you can use it while signed in to Xbox LIVE.
    What happens if I have a problem?

If you need further assistance, go to the xbox.com forums at forums.xbox.com for community assistance, or contact Xbox Customer Support using the details at www.xbox.com/contactinfo
    Why don't I see the content I purchased listed in the tool?

Make sure you're signed in with the Xbox LIVE account that originally downloaded the content. You must use the same account on Xbox.com and on your console during the transfer process.
    What happens if I transfer licenses from one console to another, and the second console needs to be repaired? Can I use the transfer tool again right away?

No, but the licenses for your content will be transferred automatically during the repair process. You may need to download the licenses again. Follow the instructions at the Console After Repair page.
    What should I do if my console requires servicing after using this tool?

This tool is only for transferring licenses and does not impact the performance of your console. However, should you have any issues with your Xbox, please visit the Customer Support page and click "Repair your console" in the upper-right section of the Web page. Note: the online console repair service is currently not available in all countries or regions. If you would rather contact Xbox Customer Support directly, please visit www.xbox.com/contactinfo and follow the instructions.
    I've just swapped my console at a retailer, but I don't have proof of the exchange. Can I still transfer the licenses?

Yes, but remember that you are only allowed to transfer your licenses once per year.
    I've just upgraded to a larger hard drive and am re-downloading all of my content. Do I need to transfer the content licenses?

No. The content licenses are associated with the console, not the hard drive.
    I have two (or more) consoles at home, can I use this process to transfer my content licenses back and forth between the two consoles?

No. The process can only be performed once every 12 months.
    I've used the license transfer tool after a repair, but now need to use it again for a retail purchase. What now?

It is best to give our support team a call to review your issue. Check out Xbox.com/support for contact information. *Note: Xbox support cannot perform multiple transfers in a year for retail purchases, we can help you only if a repair was involved.
    I've used the license transfer tool after buying a new console, but now need to use it again for a repair or a different reason. What now?

It is best to give our support team a call to review your issue. Check out Xbox.com/support for contact information. *Note: Xbox support cannot perform multiple transfers in a year for retail purchases, we can help you only if a repair was involved.

3. MR-5TiiGY-MVP

MR-5TiiGY-MVP The 5TiiG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thank you bezza :)