Question regarding DLC Like the Borderlands 2 Mechromancer

RenownedZ3r0 Apr 27, 2013

1. RenownedZ3r0

RenownedZ3r0 Save Request Pro
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    For some reason I downloaded the Mechromancer DLC from this website and I don't rehash and resign or anything like that and the character doesn't show up when I play borderlands and it doesn't allow me to create a new Mechromancer, could someone help me out with this problem?

2. BodilyZebra2

BodilyZebra2 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    if its for the Xbox360 you need to rehash and resign the DLC inorder for it to work, if you downloaded it from the xbox live marketplace it should work fine, you should see what xbox support has to say if it is any help :gamer4:

3. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    if its for the Xbox360 you need to rehash and resign the DLC inorder for it to work, if you downloaded it from the xbox live marketplace it should work fine, you should see what xbox support has to say if it is any help :gamer4:

you can't rehash/resign dlc :LOL: if it was downloaded from here only works on Jtag/rgh .. If that's the case use 360 content manager to unlock it

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

4. RenownedZ3r0

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That is not the case, it does not only work for jtag/rgh. I have used it before because it came off the add-on content disc and uploaded here and I don't have a jtag. For some reason, now I can't use it, I was hoping someone could fix my problem, but maybe it is that an update screwed it up like the gearbox employee told me. Could you maybe try it out for me without doing any jtag methods?

5. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    you can't rehash/resign dlc :LOL: if it was downloaded from here only works on Jtag/rgh .. If that's the case use 360 content manager to unlock it

That is not the case, it does not only work for jtag/rgh. I have used it before because it came off the add-on content disc and uploaded here and I don't have a jtag. For some reason, now I can't use it, I was hoping someone could fix my problem, but maybe it is that an update screwed it up like the gearbox employee told me. Could you maybe try it out for me without doing any jtag methods?oh you're talking about drm free dlc .. That you just need to copy to your hard drive using a USB stick

6. RenownedZ3r0

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I think I did that before, but I'll try it again and see what happens.

7. RenownedZ3r0

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I copied the DLC to my hard drive and still can't create a mechromancer character, but I managed to get captain scarlett to work fine.

8. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    this is the mechromancer dlc i uploaded ? if yes its drm free and the id's should be nulled. have you tried loading up a mechromancer save file to see if it allows you to use it ?

9. RenownedZ3r0

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No, I haven't tried that. I've only tried to create a new one and it does not allow me to.create a new one. I'll try to use a mechromancer save.

10. Hn

Hneine Newbie
    0/47

Al salam alykum

hi man sorry for the late late late reply and i am new fellow here, i am gonna tell how it worked for me since i was having this same problem
    ok so here how it goes:
    the problem here is in the version of the title update you have so i have psycho the dlc character that works on my title update ver 11
    but when i lunch the game with this version psycho is there, but mechromancer isn't ,unfortunately the dlc of mechromancer that i have comes with a title update that the uploader packed it with its title update ver 2 so i copied both the dlc and the title update with a usb stick the dlc was unlocked already and before lunching the game in freestyle dash 3 i chose the title update ver 2 and there to worked but still psycho didnt appear so i want to play psycho i have to lunch the game again but with different version of the title update which is ver 11

in conclusion you have to have TU (title update) ver:2 in order for the dlc to work and you should be using free style dash in order to manage your title updates that's how it worked for me.
    Tell me if you want the title update ill fix you a link bro