Question about trainers for XBOX games on JTAG X360

Selvaria Sep 19, 2013

1. Se

Selvaria Newbie
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello.

I have three questions to which I was unable to find answers for. Note that I did do my research portion, but results weren't what I was looking for.

#1 Is it possible to use/make a trainer for XBOX games, which are played on X360 console? When I did searches, all results that could prove prominent were trainers for XBOX console. If trainers can be made, can I request them on XPGamesaves in required section?

#2 Is it possible to somehow transfer save data from original XBOX console onto X360 console? I think the answer is no, in which case the Q#1 would be oh-so-appropriate to have.

#3 Is there online database of XBOX360 saves for XBOX games? If there is, I won't have to bother with #1 and #2. Thanks for answers.

2. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    1.--- Do u mean the very first xbox as in the FAT XBOX den yes but very few as not alot of peps ask for them, and YES u can Requsted them just by asking or post on here http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/57407-trainers-and-game-mods-requests/ plz note that they will take some time to b do as their's alot of other peps asking for others too.

2.-- Yes but not all save's r working for the X360 as m$ stop updateing it u can see what games can b played on yr x360 by going onto the xbox.com and look for compatibility for yr x360.

3.---Yes XPG have 1 on here or u can find others too the XPG 1 is here --- http://www.xpgamesaves.com/pages/360revolution and look for download game saves.

Also NOTE that u will need an JTAG, RGH or an XKEY to use these trainerS.

3. Se

Selvaria Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I forgot to mention in first post that I have JTAG X360, so I'm covered on those fronts.

#1 So trainers are possible. Cool.=) I'll request one.

#2 I have the hacked compatibility pack that was based on last M$ release in 2007. Specifically I wanted to move saves for DOA2 Ultimate and DOA3 from original fat XBOX to my JTAG X360. On fat XBOX I have all costumes unlocked, and it's really a chore to do so again on X360.

#3 Thanks for the linky, I'll check it out.

4. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    no probs.