PS4 Makes History

Bullet Dec 13, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Sony has had nothing short of an amazing launch of the PS4 which is even more apparent now that NPD Group ( market research) have revealed that PS4 was the top-selling console for November and PlayStation was #1 in sales overall for home consoles. It doesnt end there though, because it was also revealed yesterday that the PS4 launch is the biggest ever in the history of game consoles!
    The PS4 has made history and PS4 owners all over the world are a part of it. Gamers everywhere are really getting to grips with the PS4 new social aspects , here's a few stats:

There have been almost 800,000 gameplay broadcasts and more than 7.1 million spectate sessions have streamed to Twitch and Ustream.

There has been 20 million minutes of live gameplay streamed so far since launch.

Congratulations Sony, when you build a gaming machine for gamers, you build a place in history.
    Microsoft... look and learn!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  2. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Wow I thought it was possible but I didn't think they would actually sell out Xboxone, I tell ya if I didn't have 7+ Years on Gold and 130,000+ GS I would get the PS4 instead.

I have a psp go and a psp would be nice to use them with its big brother console, I'm so tempted

Nice info Bullet have you got a source link so I can read more

3. Wo

Wolfmaster5 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Didn't twitch cancel the upload feature to their site for the playroom and video's that were made for sharing how-to's. I smell a cover up here