PS4 Discussion: Favorite Feature/Game

FadedMuch Dec 16, 2013

1. FadedMuch

FadedMuch Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    PS4 Discussion: Favorite Feature/Game

Had my PS4 for a week now and im really starting to like it with each passing day kinda bored atm i bought 2 games ive played a lot already on the Xbox 360 (BF4/GHOST) so im starting a discussion b/c i dont know all the features yet or if their are any other games that people would recommend.

By far my current favorite feature is having the dash at all times i can be in game and go buy a movie for later that night but other than that don't know any other features that are neat or new also my current game thats amazing me is BF4 graphics and gameplay are spectaicular and it runs great still having trouble with it crashing after a long game but its very rare since the system and title updates

Lmk what you guys think post a comment below thanks!!

Add Me: zBuuusted

2. J74G

J74G Contributor
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    would highly recommend warframe its not very good at first till your stuffs ranked to about 10 then it gets very intresting its also f2p so bonus its great for farming and grinding but once you get into that things bad ass and for my fav feature i really like being able to play games in proper natively run 1080p or the fact i can have 2000 people on my freinds list is great then theres also the controller i thinks sweet with touchpad and the cool little speaker for when you pick up items instead of coming through the tv its through the controller and i hated ps3s but also being able to acctualy charge the controllers brilliant i mean 2014s almost here what the hell microsoft AA batterys in a controller just isnt cool but probably my favourit thing is the whole streaming/recording feature i think playstation absolutly naild it with that being able to just click your controller button once and your streaming live to twitch or ustream is great with not being able to pirate just now thats a great feature if one my freinds has a new game and tells me i should get it i can simply say to him let me see it and with a quick button press he can show me it live ive also heard that in the future theyle be maiking it even better with more features like being able to use the voice controle to stream WINNING