Tags:

PS3 System update 4.50 launches this week

Bullet Oct 3, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Sony revealed information on the new software update 4.50 on their blog and i have to say there's some pretty cool features.
    The new update V.4.50 is aimed at making software updates for the PS3 easier, upgrades to the purchasing aspect of their Web Store and data transferring with the Vita.
    Auto download, previously only available to PSN Plus users, will now be available to everyone. Similar to what Sony has said for future users of the PS4, even without a PSN Plus subscription. Everyone will now be able to download system updates for their console automatically. No more waiting around for the software to update! Also, auto download of purchases from the Web Store will also be made available to all.
    Transferring data between your Vita and PS3 will also be made easier. Now, WiFi and an ethernet cable may be used for the transferring process. Lastly, some updates have been made to the privacy settings for the trophy system.

Check out some of the new enhancements you’ll find when you update your PS3 to version 4.50:
    • Auto download of system software updates has been expanded to support all PSN users.
    • Auto download support of purchases made on the Web Store will be made available to all PSN users.
    • New options for trophy privacy settings allow users to set which trophies are visible.
    • Data can now be transferred from PS3 to PS Vita using wi-fi and ethernet connection.

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Got this update yesterday, I can't really see any major dif, but whatever they did to the trophy system it no longer takes ages to sync and open your trophy collection, which is nice , that has annoyed me forever, having to wait 35-45 seconds to see trophys was crazy when M$ lets you access them instantly from the HUD lol