Programs that can keep your PC safe

OfficialSilas May 7, 2015

1. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    205/282

Console:
    Other
    In this topic I'm going to talk about multiple programs used by millions of us PC user's on a daily basis. Now, as you're aware, we're in the year of technology and hacking, ratting etc is very high rated. So I've decided to post this topic based on very helpful and important programs to keep your PC, and Identity safe! If you've not got any sort of malware and virus protection, I do suggest looking at what's offered below.

[​IMG]

Malwarebytes
    Malwarebytes protects your computer from Malware, now you're asking to yourself. What's Malware? Well it's basically something that can harm or damage your system. Malware can be in anything you download on the Internet. Malwarebytes will scan and block all items from going into your PC before they even commence downloading. Malwarebytes also has a quite reliable Internet protection that blocks sites with Malware in them to also potentially harm or damage your system. I use this program as it's very reliable and I know it will defend my PC from any sort of dirty Malware lurking around. If you're wanting to get this program, just simply click (Here)

[​IMG]

Bitdefender
    Bitdefender Total Security is a program based on protecting your system completely. Even though it has a Malware pickup, it's not as good as Malwarebytes. This program is mainly based for virus and internet protection. Bitdefender has great Internet features such as Bitdefender Wallet, this will keep your wallet protected if you obliviously add it. This will protect you from fraud or online scammers. Again, I also use Bitdefender to protect my PC from viruses and also to use for my Internet protection. If you're wanting to get Bitdefender, just click (Here)

[​IMG]

Norton
    Norton is another program to protect your PC from viruses. It's something Iv'e used in the past and can say that It's not as good as I expected. It's certainly reliable, but has very annoying pop ups etc that you can't fix, always interrupted recordings and just took a long time to process it all. Norton is #1 currently for most users using Norton but it's certainly not coming up in the ranks as it use to be, Norton does have great virus sniffer and online protection, but overall, similar to Bitdefender in it's features but just something you can get better and cheaper somewhere else. I wish I had more to say about Norton but it's something that I personally don't use. But if you're still wanting to know more on Norton just click (Here).

[​IMG]

Microsoft Essentials
    Microsoft Essentials is a free and reliable program to yet again, sniff out viruses. Iv'e used it in the past and for it being free from Microsoft, I can say it's very good. It kept my PC safe in till I found Malwarebytes from members on XPGamesaves last year. Essentials has great features and can do the job well. I recommend using this virus protection if you're against cracking products etc as it's free and will give you full protection! All you need to do is click (Here) and then download the program and bam, you're secured.

I hope this helps anybody who's wanting to know more or even to get a program to secure there PC. If you've got a program that should be added, please let me know below. This is quite important to all PC users and would be most welcomed. Thanks for reading. ;)

2. Professor Sqil

Professor Sqil Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you for share :D

3. OfficialSilas

105/188

Console:
    Other
    My pleasure Sqil ;0

4. ShadowKilla2200

ShadowKilla2200 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    50/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Looks like the pc community is make a comback!!!

5. OfficialSilas

105/188

Console:
    Other
    Yeah, my application was accepted to monitor and bring amazing content to the PC section, I hope you enjoy what I post bro! and yes, the PC section is back ;)

6. Brittany

Brittany No U
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Bitdefender Total Security 2015 is what I use, it's anti-virus is great, barely any false positives, optimiation is spot on, some issues it will detent while cleaning and optimizing, wont get cleaned for some reason, it just leaves stuff behind, but its autopilot mode is also great.

Gaming? It shuts down what you don't need to provide a cooler run, and higher fps.

Movies? It also turns off non-essentials so you get a better movie experience.

Laptop unplugged? It saves power automatically.

It's all-around the best auti-virus/optimization tool I have ever used.

Great share :p

7. OfficialSilas

105/188

Console:
    Other
    My pleasure mate, I hope people get to know their PC and to always keep it safe, these days people can hack nearly anything!

8. Brittany

Brittany No U
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Lol I've broken into a few things in my life, legally of course. I saved that new and upcoming ISP possibly hundreds of thousands depending on how long he runs the company, and I got paid two grand...

Exposed an issue with the WPS setting that allowed programs such as reaver in the linux operating systems to exploit and obtain free Wi-Fi. Still my biggest payout, but still lol, two grand for saving him hundreds of thousands? I felt ripped off lol

9. OfficialSilas

105/188

Console:
    Other
    People assume this kind of stuff is easy and cheap, but nobody knows in-till they actually do it

10. Vash The Stampede

Vash The Stampede Developer XPG Developer TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    hmm you should add rkill,rougekilller, Junkware Removal Tool and AdwCleaner

usally that combo will remove anything

11. Brittany

Brittany No U
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Lol I had a background for Linux before my first class, so it was kinda funny watching the rest of the class struggle to even find a Linux OS xD

I had it dual booted though, they had to be walked through that, and a lot of them messed up in the process :lmfao:

12. Vash The Stampede

Vash The Stampede Developer XPG Developer TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    all free and always updated (damn my bad i thought i edited) lol

13. Brittany

Brittany No U
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Little tip though, for BitDefender, it wont remove everything when you uninstall it. So if you ever decide to, go ahead and download their own removal tool, and again, it will remove some stuff left behind, but not all, finally, download CCleaner, and scrub your system for all of its caches, and then use CCleaner again to remove the BitDefender entry from the startup menu, and then to a registry clean, then it will be as if you never had it installed ;)

Some people just don't like BitDefender, so I just decided to include this little bit about how to completely remove it ;)