Profile Keeps Getting Corrupted.

Shahir Aug 23, 2013

1. Sh

Shahir Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi guys, i would like some help in this issue. Everytime I mod my Gamescore with LeFluffie, the profile gets saved perfectly and when the usb is plugged in the xbox, I can sign in as well but like after 2 mins of signing in, my gamerscore goes to 0 and my avatar becomes blank. When I open my achievements, I get the error "Sorry we had some problem recovering the games you played" and my profile becomes corrupted. I would really appreaciate help on this matter.

2. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Hi guys, i would like some help in this issue. Everytime I mod my Gamescore with LeFluffie, the profile gets saved perfectly and when the usb is plugged in the xbox, I can sign in as well but like after 2 mins of signing in, my gamerscore goes to 0 and my avatar becomes blank. When I open my achievements, I get the error "Sorry we had some problem recovering the games you played" and my profile becomes corrupted. I would really appreaciate help on this matter.
    did you mod your profile? Like mod some achievements?

3. Sh

Shahir Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes. I modded a minecraft achievement since I had only one left and I modded some tomb raider achievements. Could my profile having Xbox Live enabled be the problem? Because I have an offline profile in which I test all mods before using them on my profile. Only once did I get a corrupted profile.

4. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Yes. I modded a minecraft achievement since I had only one left and I modded some tomb raider achievements. Could my profile having Xbox Live enabled be the problem? Because I have an offline profile in which I test all mods before using them on my profile. Only once did I get a corrupted profile.
    it sounds like that's the reason .. It happened to me once .. I mod some achievements with leflufie and it got corrupted as well .. You're best bet is recovering your profile from live again

5. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    recover your profile from xbl first so you have a clean, untouched version. then you should be able to mod it just fine.

6. Sh

Shahir Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ive deleted and re-downloaded my profile many times.... But everytime it still got corrupted. I tried it with my brother profile, and it only happened once. I re-downloaded his profile as well and the achievements I modded were unlocked.

7. Retrosaur

Retrosaur Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You need to delete profile and items from your hard drive, and then recover. Once you have done this, your profile should have the desired achievements, but I can guarantee you will get reset in the end.

8. Pangora

Pangora Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Everytime i try to do Achievements it never seems to work. :( I gave up in the end.

9. Super Geek No.1

Super Geek No.1 SG-1 Always No.1 BANNED
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    no there real problem is the usb on hdd. it wasn't safely removed so they are both corrupted. You need to reformat usb and then redownload your profile. But always safely remove usb or hdd from your pc

10. Sh

Shahir Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I do safely remove it. And as said before, it isnt corrupt when i put the usb in the xbox, it becomes corrupt when I sign in to xbox live.

11. joserope

joserope Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sign out of any profile, download the profile again, and turn off your xbox after downloading. After that, log in and mod again, it works like that for my 2nd account.