Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Resolved Problems Loading World After Saving?!

TTGAwakening Oct 7, 2012

1. TT

TTGAwakening Newbie
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    So I've modded this world quite a bit with 360R and never had any problems with it. I don't know if it's something I put in or something else that could be wrong? The problem is that when I join my game, all 64'd items are in my inventory, I put them in their specific chests, try to save it, it saves fine. I leave, try to load it, and *BOOM* -- it freezes. No loading bar, no nothing. I click load and *POOF* -- you've been granted another broken world. YAY! -_- No, but it just freezes after I click on load. It shows the tips/hints box and then freezes before the loading bar pops up.

It seems that if I save it within the first 20 seconds of the game loading up, leave, then try to load it back up-- it works. I even tried saving it again within a short amount of time, leaving, then joining again-- it worked. So I tried waiting a minute or two, saved it, tried to load it, and *WAH-ZAM!* -- frozen like a piece of poo in the arctic. If somebody could help, that would be great; it really would. The problem may be Slot 103 in 360R saying that I have boots on, but when in-game, I don't. I'm not sure if I can delete a slot in 360R, so if someone could just alter the save for me and see if it fixes that way, I'd appreciate the help. Thanks:)

. . . And the reason I've been able to keep testing and failing is because of backing it up over-and-over. In-case anyone was wondering.

Game Save: http://www.mediafire.com/?8o923you6ko0dbd (link fixed)

2. TT

TTGAwakening Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    . . . Any help would be great.
    :suicide:

3. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    When clicking on that link I got:

Code:
    File Not Found

The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience.

Possible causes of this error could be:
    [*]The file expired
    [*]The file was deleted by its owner
    [*]The file was deleted by administration because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use
    Please reupload the save. you can also zip the save and attach it in the thread.

4. TT

TTGAwakening Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox

Oh, well that's great. I screwed up all of my backups and they all freeze. But here, if you think you can somehow fix it, that would seriously be the best thing ever. This is my fourth world to get broken/frozen (same exact problem every time). I just can't start over again. I would even give you $15 if you fixed it for me. So thanks a bunch if you get it fixed
    :p

http://www.mediafire.com/?8o923you6ko0dbd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.