Predator Weapons In Call Of Duty: Ghosts 'Devastation'

Bullet Apr 2, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Now that it has been confirmed that there are indeed 2 field orders on one of the 4 new maps in the second DLC for Call Of Duty: Ghosts 'Devastation' we know that one of them is the Volcano which you can make erupt and wipe out anyone above ground, and the other is that you get to play as the Predator, a character made famous by the first movie in 1987 starring Arnie.

Those of you that have seen any of the Predator movies will know that the Predator is a intergalactic Trophy hunter that takes the skulls and spines as a memento of its worthy adversaries. In order to be the ultimate killing machine it has an impressive weapons arsenal, so lets take a look at some of the weapons we may get to use in the new downloadable content:

Plasmacaster

[​IMG]

This shoulder-mounted cannon rapid-fires explosive plasma bolts. It's heat-tracking targeting system lets it target enemies on every side of the Predator.

SmartDisc

[​IMG]

This smart throwing weapon homes in on its target with lethal precision, it's spinning blades cutting a man in half. The disc can even be programmed to take down multiple enemies in one

Wristblades

[​IMG]

The Predator's basic weapon, these extendable metal claws are perfect for performing fast slashing and ripping attacks and can kill an off-guard enemy with a single strike this has to be a given that they are included as weapon in Devastation as they are a part of the Predators outfit.

Speargun

[​IMG]

For the hunter who prefers a long-range silent kill, this fires telescopic spears which can take off a man's head or pin him to a wall.

Combistick

[​IMG]

A telescope quarterstaff, each sweeping blow of this weapon is capable of knocking several enemies off their feet, leaving them vulnerable to follow-up attacks. This weapon is actually featured in the cut scene of Ruin after the final kill.

Glaive

[​IMG]

A twin-headed polearm, the glaive's rapid spinning moves slice though enemies with ease.

Maul

[​IMG]

A heavy weapon of blades and spikes, it's powerful spinning and crushing blows can penetrate even the strongest of defenses. Maybe since Michael Myers has an axe in Fog in the first DLC, maybe Predator will have a Maul?

As you can see the Predator is heavily armed, obviously not all of these weapons will feature in the game, so im guessing only wristblades, or wristblades with say the maul.

What weapons do you think will be included, or what weapons would you like to see?

This post has been promoted to an article

2. Evilmodder

Evilmodder Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    dude this is sick i cant wait thanks for the info i wonder if the vision is different were u can see all the enimes like a helo piolet. would be sick

3. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is way too detailed to be one of 2 field orders for 1 map ( let's not forget that you can still get regular kill streaks in your care package )
    It'd a shame if they don't implement this for other maps as well.

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

Well The predator has to have a weapon, that's the whole point of this article! In the longer version on the homepage I did address the fact that the Predator is field order character, but it still has to have weapons.
    Hopefully its something other than just the Wristblades!

5. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You have night vision as well and I THINK if you fix your aim on someone you lock on him so you can throw your wristblades at him
    At least that's what I caught when I watched IGN's livestream

6. Bu

Bullet Guest

I missed the Night vision , that's awesome as the Predator has the Bio Mask on , so they stayed true to that at least ;)

7. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yup! As a fan of the predator movies, what more can I ask for ? :LMFAO:

8. Zo

Zombr Newbie
    0/47

I can't wait to test out the predator - it looks good. The field orders must order you to gain high kill streak in order to progress and gain your weapons.

9. Pu

PuntoSinclairV2 Newbie
    0/47

cant wait for the new package :D I think this will be amazing

10. Bu

Bullet Guest

The actual weapons you use in the game playing as Predator are:

Wristblades

Mounted gun with auto aim!

Self Destruct

Also you get to change your vision modes

11. Bu

Bullet Guest

Bit of quick gameplay as the Predator:

http://youtu.be/vzvtaW4Tdb8

12. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    From the looks of it, it sounds OP as hell :LOL: Apparently you turn invisible if an enemy is near you ? Time for some sound whoring!
    I'm loving the dead man's KEM as well :troll:

13. Bu

Bullet Guest

Its good fun. After i had Predator the first time i locked onto someone just before he killed me ( 2 seconds after becoming Predator) and after that all thorugh the game that player had a bright red outline around him for the entire game too.

Check out this video to see what i mean ( its right at the end)

http://youtu.be/olGr5-RsJiM

Also XPGDarkside has done a much better video than me you can see here:

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/videos/view-1241-team-media-presents-playing-as-predator-on-devastation-gameplay/

14. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    :wah: Now that's something ...
    (That gamertag though!).