Not open for further replies.

Pokemon X/Y Powersave Service

MetalLettuce Nov 15, 2014

1. MetalLettuce

MetalLettuce Newbie
    380/564

Console:
    Nintendo
    For those of you who read my introductory post, I run a small, very basic website. (Through Weebly.) This website is dedicated to Pokemon X/Y modding. As I have a Powersave device I can access and edit my Pokemon X/Y save. *This access allows me to do a whole range of modifications. I do this for a small fee. That small fee is never, EVER, money. All I ask for in return is Pokemon. Despite the device offering a huge range of changes to the game, it doesn't cover everything. Due to this, I require Hidden Ability Pokemon and for some of the services I offer, a Legendary or Shiny will be enough. Regardless of prices. You can find my site linked below. If someone could reply to this post proving its legitimacy, I would be greatly appreciative. Thank you for reading this and I hope you guys use my service. Heck, I might add an Xpgamesaves discount. More information on my service will be coming soon. Thanks once again and have a lovely day. - ML/PL

Staff edit; losparo

2. MetalLettuce

MetalLettuce Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Nintendo
    The site has been updated and now features full pricing. Order now!!!

3. losparo

losparo Moderator Staff Member XPG Moderator TeamXPG
    380/564

Console:
    Playstation 4
    If you would like to offer this please do so in the thread or speak to members via pm. Also if this is a paid service you would need to be verified by one of our service moderators as well as gold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.