PlayStation Store Leaks Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

Bullet Jun 4, 2015

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Not the first time that Sony has accidentally leaked information on games via the Playstation Store, but this time its massive!
    The PlayStation Store just revealed: Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, reportedly hours before an official announcement was due to be made according to Neil Druckmann, Creative Director, Writer at Naughty Dog, the studio behind Uncharted.

https://twitter.com/Neil_Druckmann/status/606361831905435648

Thanks to the mobile version of the North American PlayStation Store we now know that a collection of PlayStation 3 games Uncharted, Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 are being remastered for the PlayStation 4.

A similar thing happened to Naughty Dog with another one of their titles ' The Last Of Us' which makes us question the legitimacy of the 'accident'. Seems to be a tried and tested hype building ploy cooked up between Sony and Naughty Dog to us! Either way, this is great news for Uncharted fans.

Although no official release date has been revealed yet, we suspect a release later in the year ahead of the 2016 release of Uncharted 4.
    Check out the image below revealing Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.

[​IMG]

So are you pumped for the release of this game, or are you tired of remastered games on the PS4 and waiting for something fresh? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  2. zesp4

zesp4 XPG Editor Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    I enjoyed the read, i think it's pretty sick considering those games had good graphics on PS3. I could just imagine huge fans of this series wanting to play it on PS4 with some hot graphics the systems capable off ;)