1. xDeM0nx

xDeM0nx XPGamesaves Groupie
    235/282

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYAhpUEymJg

hmm if you all are not blown away within the first 30 seconds i'll be shocked but, then again I wonder do you have to be a musician or artist to appreciate this man's amazing craft... I just had to share this as I am still speechless.

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    That is borderline creepy , but musically amazing, would love to see a scope down that guys vocal cords :p

3. xDeM0nx

xDeM0nx XPGamesaves Groupie
    155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    thing is he is not the first I have a dear friend on youtube Nick Pitera the most viewed unsigned artist on all of youtube. This dude is also the most viewed male singer on youtube as well... He revolutionized dual voices and it's the reason for his mass success today. He debuted on youtube with Aladdin's ''A Whole New World'' cover song
    and til this day it's the most viewed version on the entire site.

Dude has a BFA in animation and now works for Disney, got hand picked by Ellen to be on Glee and they took em! He did a 4 part harmony song with just his voice as backup singing ''One Sweet Day'' by Boys II Men & Mariah Carey dude it will leave you in awe. If only you knew how impossible it is to do that with just your own
    voice man, Also his pitch is Godly and people didn't believe it was him singing the songs because they thought he was female lol.

he quickly shut all his critics up by upload after upload on youtube. I begged him to make a backup channel with youtube started being anal about copyrights I am so glad he did... check em out below:

https://www.youtube.com/user/PhoneArena?feature=watch