1. ga

gavinjones6969 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I had a go at flashing my xbox last night I managed to get the phatkey & saved all info to my desktop but then my computer froze & had to close jungleflasher down do I need to extract the phatkey again to go through the
    The flashing process coz everytime I've tried going through it from start it keeps saying phatkey failed I was just wondering if I could use the info I've already taken off the DVD drive.

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    As long as your 100% sure you have your proper DVD key then you should be fine to continue on and flash the drive,, If there is any chance that your key or firmware dumps are corrupt ,,then keep trying until you get your key again to verify it a second time. You don't want to flash over your original key unless your sure the key is right or you risk turning your xbox into a dvd/cd player because that's all they will play without the correct key. (RGH method could then be used to recover keys if on dash 14719 or lower)

3. DirtyDozza

DirtyDozza Stoner Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Also jungle flasher saves all keys it has in a database if it knew your key it would tell it had It and was verified IMO it has not saved your key from what you have said

4. ga

gavinjones6969 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Phatkey probed it, it ask me if I wanted to save it & I saved it to desk top there were 3 files but I will have another go tonight when I finish work