zesp4 XPG Editor Gold Subscriber
    5/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Payday 2: Crimewave Edtion - PlayStation 4 - Complete Trophies List
    [​IMG]
    Total Trophies:43

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Kingpin: Complete everything. OVERKILL salutes you!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Coming In Hot: On day 1 of the Watchdogs job, don't let the cops shoot and destroy the escape vehicle.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Fish A.I.: On day 2 of the Watchdogs job, throw a loot bag into the sea, hoping fish move away as it gets near.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Caribbean Pirate: On day 2 of the Rats job, bring additional meth bags to the trade, but steal your payment instead.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Doctor Fantastic: On day 2 of the Big Oil job, complete the heist with the first engine being correct.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Let's Do Th...: In the Ukrainian job, complete the heist within 35 seconds.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Lord of War: On day 1 of the Firestarter job, steal all the weapons from the hangar.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Masked Villain: Modify a mask for the first time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] No One Cared Who I Was...: Until I put on the mask.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] I Got It, I Got It!: Catch a bag mid­air.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Going Places: Gain $1.000.000 in total spendable cash.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] But Wait - There's More!: On any Armored Transport heist, find the plans that unlocks the Train Heist.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Killin's As Easy As Breathing: Kill 10 law enforcers in a row using any light machine gun without releasing the trigger.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] In Town You're the Law, Out Here It's Me: Kill a jump kicking Cloaker using any shotgun.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] I'm a Swinger: In the Election Day job, complete the heist in stealth and swing the votes to the republican favor.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Hot Lava 2. :shocked: On day 1 of the Election Day job, use the computer in stealth without ever touching the ground.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Triple Kill: Kill 3 enemies with one bullet using any sniper rifle.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] F in Chemistry: On day 1 of the Rats job, blow up the lab.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Yeah He's a Gold Digger: In the Four Stores job, find a gold bar in the safe.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] I Will Fade To Dark: In the Shadow Raid job, secure 4 bags of loot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] It Takes a Pig to Kill a Pig: In the Big Bank job, drop Floyd the pig on top of an enemy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Police Brutality: Beat a Shield to death using the Telescopic Baton.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] You Owe Me One: In the Big Bank job, start the Big Bank job after having spent all 10 favors in Preplanning.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Swing Dancing: Complete any single day of a job, killing at least 50 enemies using only your melee weapon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Big Bada Boom: Kill at least four enemies with one GL40 grenade launcher shot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Phew!: On day two of the Hotline Miami job, save someone in need.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Sounds of Animals Fighting: In the Hotline Miami job, complete the heist while you and your four man crew are wearing one different Hotline Miami mask each on hard or above.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] I Will Walk Faceless Among Men: In the Shadow Raid job, secure all four pieces of the samurai armor.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Walk Faster: In day two of the Hotline Miami job, reach the Commissar’s apartment in under 210 seconds on the OVERKILL difficulty or above.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Breaking Dead: In the Bomb: Dockyard heist, find the meth lab.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Bullet Hell: Kill 10 enemies within 10 seconds using the Buzzsaw 42 light machine gun.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Cat Burglar: In the Diamond job, complete the heist without triggering the alarm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Culture Vultures: In the Diamond job, secure 10 bags of additional loot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Pump It Up: In the Bomb: Forest heist, do not let the cops disconnect the water hose while you are using the river water pump.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] I've Got the Power: In the Bomb: Dockyard heist, don't let the enemies cut the power.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Tough Act to Follow: Complete all contracts including pro jobs on the Hard difficulty.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Fecal Leaking Just Got Real: Complete all contracts including pro jobs on the Very Hard difficulty.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Completely OVERKILL!: Complete all contracts including pro jobs on the OVERKILL difficulty.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Don't Bring the Heat: In the Big Bank job, complete the heist without triggering the alarm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Becoming Infamous: Reach the first level of Infamy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] OVERKILL Salutes You!: Complete all contracts including pro jobs on the Death Wish difficulty.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Tabula Rasa: In the Hoxton Breakout job, complete the heist on OVERKILL difficulty or above with each crew member using no skills, wearing suits, wielding Golden AK.762 rifles and Chicago Typewriter submachine guns.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Most Wanted: Reach reputation level 100.

source:psmania

2. iA

iArios Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Thank you man