Partnered Youtuber Here Needing Someone To Record !

TrueGamingTvv Sep 29, 2012

1. TrueGamingTvv

TrueGamingTvv Newbie
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi, I usually play modern warfare 2 and 3, I recently got partnered by RPM and im just waiting on youtube to confirm my partnership then i will be able to customize my banner and add custom thumbnails and most importantly, grow my youtube audience ! Right now i am slowly raising subscribers, and i keep getting more from shoutouts because i do free video intros and will some time move on to GFX BG's !

Anyways, getting to the point..

I need someone on here that is willing to play mw2, and mw3 with me on a weekly basis and record gameplays and email the recordings, i will begin to make clips and gameplays and then move on to montages !

This gives you a chance to be featured on my channel which you will not be disapointed, will you not only be helping me grow my audience, but you will be helping yourself aswell to grow yours :)

My Gamertag Is : bLaCkNiNja0987 (Which i am going to change soon) , Add Me If You Are Willing :)

Also Add My Skype ! darnell.duttonn

2. wphan

wphan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I don't think recording mw2 would be possible as they can't view your side of "First person"

3. GamrInsanity

GamrInsanity FanBoyFeed
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    You should checkout my channel..... Brand new but I got some amazing looking quality ;)

4. TrueGamingTvv

TrueGamingTvv Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    on mw2 they can spectate, or im just looking for someone to play with cause i get some sick killcams and they would look perfect for my montages u know? and xpginsanity, if u record for me ill make u a custom thumbnail so your featured on my channel when i get my confirmation ?