0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]
    File Name: Orp Tx Factory map
    File Submitter: Thri11ride
    File Submitted: 24 Nov 2012
    File Category: Minecraft Worlds

Map Contains a town, Castle area, Factory with Cobblestone Generator, Fully Automatic Sugarcane Farm, Sand and Gravel Generator, Cactus Farm, Pork chop factory (cooked pork chops 70% of the time), Fully automatic Wheat Farm, Tree Stripper (grow trees from saplings with bonemeal then pushes logs to holding area for harvesting works best with 3 people 1 growing trees, 1 getting saplings from leaves, and 1 chopping wood.) Subway system under construction. This map is an Override Productions map (http://overrideproductions.webs.com/). All farms and machines are not original creations by us however we did do custom improvements on them. All farms and machines can be found on youtube. We Plan on making more machines and farms in the future some of which will be our own creations. We want your feedback on what we can improve on and maybe you know of better ways of doing the same things.

Click here to download this file

2. Th

Thri11ride Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok guys this is just a repost of this map I didn't put it in The right location before and now that its in the right place its doing better. We need help building things for the new update we are planning on releasing the new update for the map in 2 weeks (December 8th). We would also like for you guys to like the map on youtube and facebook cuz if you don't then we are just going to stop updating this map and just scrap the whole thing and we don't want to do that cuz we enjoy building maps for yall. Our goal is to have 50 likes before the next update. You can find me (Thri11Ride) under that same name on Xbox live If you would like to help with the map (send friend request with a message saying why you are wanting to be my friend mics only and nobody under 15 plz).

3. Th

Thri11ride Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have yet to see this map on any other sever but my own so please invite me I would love to see what you have done with it. Also I am testing a new 1.8.2 friendly automatic mushroom farm if it works I'm going to be putting it in the factory however the finish product may be to big for the factory. It may be able to be house on the second floor but that would be the only machine on that floor, if the mushroom farm fills up the entire second floor then I make the drops collect at the first floor (storage area is the basement not the first floor). I am also testing plans for a giant mushroom harvester but it's looking like you will have to harvest the giant mushrooms by hand, and I only want to put fully auto or simi-auto machines and farms in the factory I'm not a big fan of manual anything. All manual farms where not built by me.

4. Th

Thri11ride Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok we r not going to update this map anymore. A lot of you didnt like the fact that we used creative mode and i dont blame u i wasnt happy with that as well. so for all of u that want a legit factory map you are in luck, now that update 7 is out (enchantment yay) i have started work on a legit factory map (accept for some modded items). i am still looking for a good seed for it but not finding a lot cuz all the old seeds dont spawn the same worlds so if you know of some let me know. Also we need builders so if you would like to help plz send me a friend request with a message saying u want to help on the factory map.

5. lavaguy96

lavaguy96 Slayer Of 32Bit
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Very nice!

6. Th

Thri11ride Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok sorry guys the download link was broken but I fixed it so go download now.