Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC Lands This Week

Bullet Jun 27, 2011

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Codemasters have just announced that the Valley of Death Pack DLC for Operation Flashpoint: Red River tha features eight new single player and co-op Fireteam missions that are set across two new locations. Valley of Death Pack is available to now on playstation network in Europe at a cost of £4.79 ( €5.99), and from tomorrow (28th June) on Xbox Marketplace for 560 MSP

The Valley of Death Pack features eight new Fireteam Engagements playable in single-player or in four player online co-op. Two new Combat Sweep missions, two new CSAR missions, two new Last Stand missions and two new Rolling Thunder missions are set across stunning new locales. Players will fight through the warehouses and factories of a former Soviet Manufacturing town and carry out operations in a riverside mudbrick village set beneath foreboding hilltop ruins.

The Valley of Death DLC video shows the range of challenges to feature in this substantial game extension. Marines are showing sweeping through dangerous ruins, compounds and towns flooded with enemies. Other missions include protecting convoys, holding elevated positions against increasing waves of enemies, night operations and rescuing downed pilots stranded deep in enemy territory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2ch0602g3TE

Source:experiencedgamers.com

2. FeralA9X

FeralA9X The EX-Terminator XPG Administrator
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I didnt really get into this game but i will still give this new DLC a go, wont be paying for it tho ;)

3. J74G

J74G Contributor
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah the acctual game was a total let down they could have made it much better so i wont expect much from the dlc