Not open for further replies.

Not Too Happy W/ Dishonored 2

Detruth87 Dec 9, 2016

1. Detruth87

Detruth87 Rookie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Im sorry was anyone else unhappy with Dishonored 2. I mean yeah good game but it felt short. And it didnt let you explore that Miss Morgan Foster was the side henchman to the guy (Daud) who killed her mother. Im sorry wasnt too happy with the game and I know some Dishonored game fan will probably shame me for this but sorry not sorry. Dishonored 2 will be one of the next games sold out of my home.

2. seriousllama

seriousllama Bring back XPG! Gold Subscriber
    390/564

Console:
    Playstation 4
    The game was a bit of a disappointment but I think they are holding out for the next gen of consoles.

3. Detruth87

Detruth87 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    But still... The game had so much more potential. Like the easiest, thing for them would have been for emily to confront Morgan after finding out that Daud (her brother I believe) was the assassin who killed her mother. Nobody caught that, that I know of. I mean yes it was a good game but too many stones were left unturned and the potential was there. They just seemed to have said "well thats enough for now. They'll have to wait for next gen for a better one."

4. Kr

Kronic15 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Game looked good to me

5. Detruth87

Detruth87 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Never said the game didnt aesthetically look good, im just displeased with the depth, the length of the game and the stones left unturned. The game looked wonderful, but it doesnt make up for the subpar story that we were all expecting. I mean I played Emily first mind you. Shes out there trying to find the people that took her throwm and medusa'd her father. Now if you took the keys off of Morgan and walked into her cabin you will find a diary and wanted pictures in her room. One of those wanted pictures was Daud (her brother, friend). This man was responsible for her mothers death. Now my question is, how hard would it have been to add a scene where Emily confronts her with this information...but no. We just let the black amputee chick get away with it and there is no true understanding on why. This is what I mean about depth. A game shouldnt leave stones left unturned. Ijs

6. Jo

John Grimes Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Wasn't that great, but was still good. I was not really disappointed, but I was not impressed either. Regardless it is still a better game than 99% out there on the market, so for sure a game worth getting over a lot of releases there are.

7. Detruth87

Detruth87 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I agree it is better than some of the recently released titles, but it just didnt make me crave more like the first dishonored did. Maybe they will come out with a 3 maybe it will show morgans involvement... Idk. But what i do know is that it left too many questions and not enough answers.

8. Pe

Pea Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I think it was cool

9. Detruth87

Detruth87 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I agree 'it was cool,' but at the end of the day the game left you jawjacked and bewildered. The replay value is lackluster at best, yes you may end the game with a better name, yes you can play as the father, but what if there was more. What if they made you choose what to do with each boss. As in realigning them with you or killing them. I just wasnt impressed at all

10. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Thread closed as its getting to be pointless and some of us havent even played it yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.