noob dashlaunch questions

mr2face Jul 23, 2013

1. mr

mr2face Newbie
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    i've googled this and tried reading existings posts but basically i'm a little lost on what exactly dashlaunch does. i'm on fsd 3.x and i'm not sure if dashlaunch is running and what version it is. i'm using the xbox 360 library module no the fsd to launch my games. is this dashlaunch? how do i uninstall it if it's running?

basically if someone has any screenshots to tell me what exactly dashlaunch is, vis-a-vis FSD, i'd really appreciate it.

2. actualmanx

actualmanx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    if you download the latest dashlaunch and install it on xbox you can set it up.

then u can disable it and so on

3. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Dash launch in short is a patch that loads user set options from a .ini file upon booting the xbox, example: you set FSD to boot on default, and say set your favorite game to boot when you hold down the "X" button while booting

as stated above you can just run the latest dashlaunch (3.07 http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/35834-dash-launch-307-with-custom-xpg-skin/ ) and it will tell you if you need to update, and you can check all your info and settings in the app once you are properly up to date, here is a great thread explaining it all http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/50001-dash-launch-in-depth-explanation-and-set-up/

hope that helps ;)

4. mr

mr2face Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i figured it out. i didn't realize .xex was an executable. browsed to the dashlaunch directory and ran it. thanks a ton all of you for your kind support.