Not open for further replies.

Resolved No save file...?

borlanak Sep 15, 2013

1. bo

borlanak Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys, I keep having an issue while trying to mod Torchlight. Everytime I try to open my save file, 360R tells me "No save data could be found." I've tried using the USB explorer, finding the save game file there, and telling it to mod, I've extracted the file file (using both 360R and Horizon), but I just keep getting the same error. I thought maybe it was just my Torchlight save, so I moved a Plants Vs. Zombies save over, and I keep having the same issue there, as well. What can I do to fix this...?

2. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Are you extracting the file located within the save then loading it in the editor or are your loading the entire save?

Either way, please include your save as well.

3. bo

borlanak Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I've extracted the file from within the save, I do believe. It's what I've always done using Horizon, and 360R seems to work fairly similiar (with a few improvements) to that. I DID eventually get PvZ to work, but still nothing for Torchlight.

And now I seem to be getting errors when I try to upload my file on here. It's a .sav file. That's what I need correct? When I try to upload it here, I get an error message, "Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file" Not sure how else I would attach it...

4. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Try loading the entire save into the editor instead.
    Also try uploading the save onto a file sharing site [e.g. Mediafire, etc..]

5. he

henry winkler Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Nintendo
    you would need to zip or rar your files to share on this site

6. bo

borlanak Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok, here is my .sav file, all zipped up. I'm not sure how I would use the full save file to mod, but I'll play around with that a little tonight to see if that works. Again, I've used other things like Horizon to mod, and extract, and whatnot. And 360R has worked great on Mass Effect. I just can't seem to figure out this Torchlight problem. View attachment torchlight.rar

7. bo

borlanak Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So any ideas, then? I can't seem to figure it out. I went back, and read some of the tutorials, thinking maybe I'm not doing it right, but everything seems normal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.