Not open for further replies.

Resolved No Devices Found

SotiCoto Dec 12, 2015

1. SotiCoto

SotiCoto Newbie
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    My USB drive is plugged into the computer... but 360Revolution can't find it.

Horizon can see it just fine. Horizon has always been able to see it just fine, and for the record it is the same USB device I've been using to transfer saves for absolutely years. I heard there was some change in the way they were formatted at some point, which has apparently been causing problems, but that shouldn't be an issue since mine was formatted this way literally years ago.

But for some reason 360Revolution won't show it, and just claims "No Devices Found" when I try to look for it.

... In case it matters, the reason why I'm trying to open it in 360Revolution at all, rather than just extracting things in Horizon... was because I was trying to use the original Bioshock save editor... and it was just giving me error messges every time I tried, and I wasn't sure if 360Revolution extracted save files in a different way to Horizon.

The message I get from 360Rev:
    [​IMG]

The same device (unchanged) viewed in Horizon:
    [​IMG]

2. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    360Revolution's USB Explorer does read the USB drive differently than other 3rd party software. There could be numerous reasons why the old format isn't showing up (such as: another program is reading it already, a difference in format that 360Revolution doesn't see, not running 360Revolution as Admin, not having all of the .NET Frameworks, etc...). Nevertheless, it has and will be looked into.

3. SotiCoto

SotiCoto Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'll try closing Horizon and seeing if 360Rev can identify the USB drive then.

If not then I'll have to tackle the Bioshock editor problem from a different angle (and open a separate thread for it, if that is okay).

[Edit]: Seems closing Horizon did allow 360Rev to see the device. Turns out this didn't solve the Bioshock save problem though.

=/

4. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Glad that worked for you.
    As for the save editor issues, yes -- please create a new thread and include your save in question that is causing the error (required) and with the stats of the save (optional). Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.