New Update For Minecraft Tomorrow?

NYPxChucky Aug 17, 2012

1. NYPxChucky

NYPxChucky Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I Heard The Minecraft Update Comes Out Tomorrow Is That True? And What Time?

2. Wallsch

Wallsch Gold Member Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Computer
    I've heard the day before yesterday, yesterday and today so far so I don't think people have a clue. :/

3. Label

Label Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I didn't know that. If anybody has info please fill me in too! ^_^

4. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    All I know is that its supposed to be this week or next week

5. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    link to their site and all updates.
    http://www.mojang.com/2012/07/minecraft-xbox-360-edition-update-is-out/

Hope this helps
    yr
    Shadow

6. NYPxChucky

NYPxChucky Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That has the old update, what about the new one with the enderman?

7. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    4J has announced a new Minecraft Xbox 360 update to address problems with the recently released Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.7.3. As detailed on Twitter, this one's "a bug fix update to resolve a pistons crash and rendering issue, plus a few more minor issues" which will "hopefully [be] out within two weeks"

Known post-1.7.3 problems include a lighting issue which results in a stuttery frame rate, rain coming through the roof, mysteriously empty inventories, pickaxes that don't mine correctly on their last use before breakage, glass casting a shadow and players having their settings zeroed.

The developer has also teased an announcement of some kind, to accompany news of the second Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC skin pack. "Some skins from the coming Skin Pack 2 might be shown as part of an announcement from another games company on the 24th. Watch the web."

MC (XBLA) Bug List

This is an updated list containing all confirmed and unconfirmed bugs for MCXB360E.
    Known and Confirmed Bugs / issues

Player Data not saving (SEVERE) [S-01]

Players have experienced issues with all items in their inventory not being saved after saving and leaving the world. Upon return, the world is saved as normal, but the items in inventory are gone. Players also noted that it will spawn them where they originally spawned at the start of the world, and not in the last be0d they slept in. The only workaround I know of for now, would be to ALWAYS store your items in a chest before leaving the game if this is affecting you.

Certain World No longer Opening (SEVERE) [S-02]
    Another severe bug. Some people have experienced world saves no longer opening, possibly because the saves have become corrupted.

Analog sticks not working (SEVERE) [S-03]
    Analog sticks not working at all, leaving you unable to play. I believe this is a bug which causes the Sensitivity to be reset to zero, thus rendering the stick useless. Will list as Severe due to the nature of some players possibly having no clue this is what has caused the problem, and may even blame their Controllers / Xbox's. Those experiencing it, go into the Settings Menu and you can move the Sensitivity settings back up. Help and Options > Settings

Frame rate/Lag [S-04]
    Users are finding areas causing large amounts of lag or frame-rate drops.

Mob Spawns when Sleeping [A-01]
    This seems to be an issue a large amount of users are experiencing. Mobs spawns in homes when sleeping, even when there should be no reason. Things to try include placing beds away from walls. adding in an unnecessary amount of light source, placing doors so the gap is on the inside and to avoid using double doors.

Leaderboard Stats [A-01]
    Have heard many issues now speaking of stats being reset, or not updated.

Out of Sync Weather [A-02]
    Not sure how many users have experienced this one, but weather being out of sync with play. Had me and friend in exact same area, and his side of game was raining an cloudy, yet mine was completley sunny. Seems to be a very rare issue though, and can be fixed by restarting the game. I have had some new word that this can be caused by one player staying in the netherworld and the other one is in the normal world.

Ghast Fireballs [A-03]
    Sometimes their fireballs will flash and flicker in a spot. There have also been problems reported with deflecting the fireballs, even when hosting/single player.

Ghast Fireballs / Skeleton Arrows Hitting [A-04]
    Could be lag related, but have had word of what seems to be skeletons arrows and Ghast fireballs hitting you, even when a block away still.

Blocks appearing back, even after Mining [A-05]
    This may be an issue of Lag..

Mobs immune to damage when in tall grass [A-06]
    Mobs seem to be immune to damage when in non-solid blocks. Multiple people have informed me of this.

Coal powered carts [A-07]
    I have no experience with Carts, but it seems a few people now have expressed issue that powered carts aren't quite working the way they are suppose to right now, like in the PC version, and aren't pushing storage carts.

Unobtainable items [A-08]
    Sometimes an item becomes glitched, and is unable to be, or becomes very difficult to pick up. Sometimes placing or removing blocks around/on the item can fix this, but there are times when the item becomes impossible to ever obtain again and must be left.

Armour not showing when equipped [A-09]
    You equip the armour, but it does not show on your character.

Nether Portal Sound [A-10]
    When walking through a portal (not teleporting; just walking through) the full sound effect for teleporting between worlds plays.

Drowning when Air is full [A-11]
    Very irritating bug. Sometimes when under water you will begin drowning , even though the air bubbles are not depleted. If you're deeper than 2 blocks, chances are you die as well. I think it's sometimes down to lag when in friends games, but other times it just seems like you've gone in water, your air bubbles are half down, and you start drowning out of nowhere. The best thing you can do if you're worried about this , is to make sure you save before you go doing any major diving.

Boats getting stuck [A-12]
    This seems a common issue if you use boats regularly. Hit a block and it just gets stuck in it. I think destroying the block it's stuck in is the best solution to getting it out, but this is something that could really do with a patch to avoid it all together, since it can get stuck in blocks you really don't want to destroy.

Skeletons unable to damage Players whilst Jumping [A-13]
    Appears to be an issue with Skeletons. A few users now have reported that they are unable to damage players with their arrows if the player is jumping. Some users have said they can damage you when jumping though.

Rain Falling through blocks [A-14] - Fixed
    When placing a block on the top layer of the world this causes rain to fall through blocks below this

Signs - Line selection sound repeats [A-15] - Fixed
    When selecting a new line on the sign the low selection noise continues to repeat

Pistons flash when they are moving in and out [A-16]
    When pistons are activated they turn invisible.

3rd Person front view - Certain affects don't appear.
    Known issue.

Unconfirmed Bugs

Tamed Wolfs still follow [U-01]
    Tamed wolves will sometimes teleport to players even when sitting.

Ghasts Fireballs Build Glitch [U-02]
    Sometimes If hit by a Ghast Fireball while stacking blocks, game will glitch and leave you unable to build until you re-enter the game. I've also heard that when when the Ghasts Fireballs are glitched out, flickering in a spot, you are unable to build on that spot.

Legacy bugs

Bugs that occur in the current [1.7.3/1.8.2] Java Version
    Pickaxes do not mine correctly on the last use of the tool [L-01]
    When a pickaxe is on the last hit it does not mine the block and give the user the correct return.

Glass Casts a Shadow
    With the addition of 1.8.2 Lighting this causes glass to cast a shadow until a fix is released.

Hope this helps
    yr
    Shadow.

8. de

dennisthegeek Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    it will not be any minecraft 360 updates for weeks thats what 4j said :dash2:

9. NoneLikeSpizzy

NoneLikeSpizzy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Uhm maybe true or not I read somewhere (I'll try to find a link) that the 1.8.2 update might be released September 15th or at the end of September.. but again I'm not sure it is true :/