New to Xp

PjRay Jan 7, 2011

1. Pj

PjRay Newbie
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I just signed up to this website and i found everything quite interesting except for the simple fact I have no clue how to do anything here. Are there certain tools I am going to need to help me do this stuff? For example, (this may sound stupid but like i said i am new to all of this) I recently bought the game Record of Agarest War and its super hard. So i happened on this site and found a save game editor.(Record of Agarest War Extras Save Game Editor1.5final to be exact) Now, I have no clue how to use this prog. In my mind I thought saving a game onto a external hard drive and trying to open it would work but as far as i can see it didnt. Am I even on the right track here or am I completely wrong? Thanks for any help and replies!!!

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Firstly PJ let me welcome you to XPG..

Basically you are going to need a usb xplorer and a resigner as well as the editor.

All of the formentioned can be found in the 360Revolution tool.

You will need to open your save using the xplorer to edit it , then rehash it.

As this is the introduction section i would advise you making a post in the apprpriatte section should you need help.

Also theres a vast amount of tutorials on the site already that you may find useful.

3. Mo

Modified Retired Staff Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to the forums Pj Ray! :thumbsup:

4. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Glad to have you on-board PJ Ray.
    Browse around (you might find alot of neat things)
    I heard there's this one tool -- called 360 Revolution -- is pretty awesome :whistle:

Here's to joining XPGamesaves!

5. SC

SCSA_316 Guest

hello and welcome to xpg enjoy your stay there dude :thumbsup: