New strange mod issue

Lostsoul Mar 5, 2013

1. Lostsoul

Lostsoul Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    here is a new one, I made a new file. I alway take off the armor and strip down the inventory to just the bottom row to make sure every thing is clean.
    My first edits use to look like this

1 sand 1
    2 sand 1
    3 sand 1
    4 sand 1
    5 sand 1
    6 sand 1
    7 sand 1
    8 sand 1

this time I go back to edit the file after playing for a real long time, doing the same thing and it now shows one set of armor in the file in two places there have never been two players in this save..

what is showing now in 360

1 sand 1
    2 sand 1
    3 sand 1
    4 sand 1
    5 sand 1
    6 sand 1
    7 sand 1
    8 sand 1
    17 diamond pickaxe 1
    100 diamond boots 1
    101 diamond leggins 1
    102 diamond chest 1
    103 diamond helmet 1
    33 saddle 1
    34 wheat 1
    35 chest 1
    100 diamond boots 1
    101 diamond leggins 1
    102 diamond chest 1
    103 diamond helmet 1

when in fact it is this

1 sand 1
    2 sand 1
    3 sand 1
    4 sand 1
    5 sand 1
    6 sand 1
    7 sand 1
    8 sand 1

Please explain this one, never had this one happen before

2. TRUExSKILLxKILL

TRUExSKILLxKILL I
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    The editor in 360Revolution is very buggy. It's best to just decompress your save, then open it in HxD and edit the items that way instead of the editor. Also it won't show the extra items like 360Revolution, unless someone has played in your world and didn't take off their items.

3. Lostsoul

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    no one played in the world

why should I have to do this why cant it just be correct in the first place

4. TRUExSKILLxKILL

TRUExSKILLxKILL I
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    It's a problem with 360Revolution after the game went through a few updates. With hex editing you have more control over it, and you can change the amount of the item over 64 with hex editing. If you need help with it, message me and I'll help.

5. Lostsoul

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have a world right now I would like all the users removed except me I have 8 blocks of sand this world is almost a year old I have the savegame.dat file extracted the problem I dont want to share the world.

the other world is new and I want to just get it back the way it was, I dont have the entry point to start looking for the user entitiees and the inventory

I did find XHD on Cnet central

I had a world I put up on a puplic DL site and then it took only a few secounds for every one and inlaws to have a copy..

so you tell me..

do you know name of a decompression tool I can use and a clean copy were to get it.

I would could use the help on this one since this is not the pc version and the file is diferent

6. TRUExSKILLxKILL

TRUExSKILLxKILL I
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Here is HxD, and the decompressor. You can't just remove someone from your world, it would corrupt the save if you did that.
    Here is a scan of the folder that I have them in.

7. Lostsoul

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I had already found it here is what I found and thanks for the input as well I dount know if you still want ot edit the files for me

well I have fiddle farted around for about four hours with it and seen and learned alot about the weather, time, creatie mode, strongholdzyyy and so on

I did not see the user inventory I know it is off set I was using the default 16 offfset, I did not see any of the inventoy values, after decompressing it.

So I will have to leave ti to some one who could fix it. will have to save it to trash gamer tag. I could not find the inventory

extract the save game.dat

I modified the crap of a save game.dat to attempt to reverse the creative out of it paying attention to the hex values from another save that was not creative of the same world they have cursed it some how

below is a screen show of a finding on the creative mode I have been digging in to, in an attempt to reverse it

I found areas reffuring to flying and so on so no it did not work in reversing it there is morer to then meet the eye

below is survival mode

[​IMG]

below is creative mode

[​IMG]

8. TRUExSKILLxKILL

TRUExSKILLxKILL I
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Press Ctrl+F to find the text-string "slot." The first result will be the first item in your inventory. Then you find the id of the item, which will be the next two set of numbers.
    [​IMG]
    So the item that I have is a map, because the hex for it is 166. Here is a list of item ids if you want them. Some items on the list aren't out, so you won't be able to use them.
    If you need any extra help, feel free to PM me.

9. Lostsoul

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    you cant put hex 00 00 for the if because thatread as air in 360 correct..

00 0C appears to be the value for an empty slot if this is the fact then they need to code this in and fix this issue I am testing this now to see if this resolves my issue

so how do you remove the items from the users inventory.

what would be the vaule for this

and since the other game has never had other players in it and 360 shows all that crap in the user invetory...

this is part of the problem they are using the pc mapping for the xbox and some onbe should map out the inventory of the xbox

google is sweeping through and deleting moding videos fo xbox now any away if you put one up and you have your gmaer tage up both are shortly after if microsoft finds them first, if google finds them first you my have cought a break.

10. TRUExSKILLxKILL

TRUExSKILLxKILL I
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    To remove the item you would have to set the set after count to 00.
    [​IMG]
    To
    [​IMG]

11. Lostsoul

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    00 0C appears to be the value for an empty slot if this is the fact then they need to code this in and fix this issue I am testing this now to see if this resolves my issue

00 0C for the item ID then the count would be 0

it created two setes of armor in my inventory I will have to look to see if there was a count

00 0C has to be the sand the guid does nto define the sand I will start over with a new save and chang e the item to a item that is in the quide

the problem is the armor is marked with slote slotf slot!

so these need to be empty and resolve or removed or over written with nulls you rin the risk of killing the file structure

so if these are set proper ly they should just go away when loaded of the if name is removed and the count set to zero

I found the saddle in the inventory using the hex editor as well it does not appear in my inventory and I found that on my map and it in my chest al ready

is there a way to just take out thoose entries all together some how some one has to now this answer.

the slots appear to be added if it is their and removed if the slot is empty by minecarft

I dont see the word slot 39 times

this way is more striaght forward at editing the inventory you will only edit what is there less chance of messing it up.'

the only problems are the wiki items dont all match so any one doing it this way should make an excel work sheet of the items they are using and keep those this way the sheet will grow or use note pad

wiki is a good start just change the hex on the items that dont match and your good to go.

thanks again for the xbox pointers.

12. TRUExSKILLxKILL

TRUExSKILLxKILL I
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    00 0C is the sand, you have to look on the second column with numbers and letters, which is hex.
    [​IMG]
    Also it only shows slot if there is an item in it, and the. Slotg and so in, is only for armor, which is in about slot 100 through about 104. Also it shouldn't show chests, well it might, but they don't have slot. Also set the count to 00, then load the world so it should clear the inventory. Lastly backup your save in case it gets corrupted.

13. Lostsoul

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I got it fixed I have been playing again I am going to tacle the other world and fix that on next that is the oldest