New Outfits For Assassin's Creed Syndicate Are Nearly 1GB Each To Download

bornbad Nov 4, 2015

1. bornbad

bornbad Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]
    Talk about madness ,heres a interesting question Why are the download files for new Assassin’s Creed Syndicate outfits so enormous?
    The new free dlc that gives players a single Steampunk outfit for Syndicate’s twin protagonist Evie Frye is an 820MB download on Xbox One. The PS4 lists it at 1GB.
    [​IMG]
    A $5 downloadable Steampunk Pack that gives players a new outfit for Jacob Frye as well as five pieces of gear like the ones pictured right below this paragraph is listed at 2.1GB on PS4, 1.5GB on Xbox One.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Game itself Assassin’s Creed Syndicate weighs in at 47GB on PS4.
    As cool as these outfits are and how badboy some of the gear is, it’s hard to believe they contain that much data to justify those sizes.
    No reason has been given as to why the dlc is the size it is
    Some fans online have speculated that the downloads contain patches for the game, but these are optional downloads so i sincerely doubt that theres any truth to those speculations.
    As strange as these sizes are I think most fans wont care t much ;)

2. XPG Peas

XPG Peas Graphic Designer
    25/47

Console:
    Other
    47GB for a game... That would take a while to download if you bought it digitally :eek:

3. IH

IH8UALL Guest

4. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I don't know why developers are making there downloads bigger instead of condensing. It's become worse from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. The only game I had that took up a lot of space was GTA 5, now it's like they all do.