Never Introduced Myself, So Hi Lol

Derrik Jul 9, 2012

1. Derrik

Derrik Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hey my names Derrik, i do gamesave modding, if anyone has issues with corrupt saves or any usb modding questions, ask me and most likely ill know, im from Key West Florida, and now im living in New Port Richey, i got permanently ip banned from TTG for stupid reason which ill explain below, i used to skateboard but i dislocated my knee and popped it back in myself which was a mistake because now the estimated complete healing time will end in about 4 more years, thats how long it will take for the muscle to completely grow back on my left knee where the joints are, and my knee cap, im going into 11th grade next year, and there's not many interesting things about me, my ex a long time ago left me for a 21 year old (and got crabs) and my new girlfriend wants to marry me, so im pretty happy and i have a simple life, and i was working on something for ttg but ill release it on here instead via mediafire, its a folder, that has alot of virus free modding tools, some came with viruses but were removed by me and the only thing that says its a virus anymore is elderedit, for oblivion, but it in no way harms my computer at all, i think norton security scan is just pmsing again, and it will have alot of useful tooks and files for games like fallout, oblivion, skyrim, all the call of duty's including blank veteran modded save sets fr achievements on almost all of the call of duty games, im working on some for halo games as well, like halo 3, and halo reach, and even halo wars, thats pretty much it, ttg can have for with their viruses, but ill be releasing it soon possibly when i dont find anything else to add to it, ill put it in a rar file too for easy virus scans, and ill explain my ttg banning below

okay, so i went on ttg one day, and posted about a bind menu i made and i posted it in the spec ops general discussion for mw2, then, a few MONTHS later, new rules came out, saying modded lobbies posted in the discussion forums will get you banned, by then, i forgot i posted that, then the new version of ttg came out, and a few forums got removed, my SPEC OPS MOD MENU post got MOVED by an ADMIN into the DISCUSSION FORUM, and i didnt even notice it until i got banned from posting, the error i kept getting said i cant post anymore and the reason was because of posting mods in a discussion forum, so then i went to my account to check if i posted modding in a discussion forum, i didnt, the last thing i posted was moved to the discussion forum and it was the same spec ops lobby, moved there, completely out of my control when they swapped to the new version of ttg, my ttg name at the time was "TTG_Trololol", and then i unlinked the email to that account, and made a new one, called "hey_ur_mad_bro" and filed a dispute in the forums, explaining the whole thing about how i posted it before the new rules and before the new version of ttg, and then now when ever i click sign in, it says "Sorry, but the administrator has blocked your I.P from accessing this section.", and then i typed in "thetechgame.com/TTG_Trololol" and "thetechgame.com/hey_ur_mad_bro" and both accounts are completely suspended and i cant view them and im ip banned, all because a stupid admin moved my post and Sean (the maker of ttg for people who dont know), is too stupid to realize that im right, and TTG Trololol (without underscores) used to be my old gamertag but it got permanently banned along with my old console, stupid microsoft, and then i made a new gamertag, called hey ur mad bro (without underscores either) that i use right now, kinda sucks, but im liking XPG alot better

2. XxStarzxX

XxStarzxX Banned! BANNED
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Great/Fantastic into. I hope your enjoying XPG and don't forget to stay active.

3. Last1Standing

Last1Standing XPG Addict Gold Subscriber
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Wow what a intro! Welcome XPG man. Enjoy your stay here.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

That is an Intro and a half Derrik , do you chat like that in real life or what? :LOL:

Welcome to XPG... look forward to seeing your content...

5. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    lol welcome again to XPG lol.

6. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    good to have you here Derrik :good:

[​IMG]

7. Derrik

Derrik Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    if i posted an intro on ttg, i got no replies, and ya i kinda like typing, sorry

8. X9Cinema

X9Cinema Resident GFX Guru Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome, I left TTgay for XPG, and haven't went back since!

:p

9. Jhreptar

Jhreptar Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello and welcome to XPG. Hope you find everything you need and enjoy it here!