Need help with this

modhack5005 May 12, 2013

1. modhack5005

modhack5005 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i am trying to get 10000G before xmas

i need good game not those old game like TMNT fight night round 3 and avatar all those stuff i done them already i am on 3000G can you give me a name of game coz i am trying get 10000G 500G on each game

thank Lewis

2. bxelo

bxelo Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I would suggest L.A. noire, Dragon ball Z Budokai HD, Borderlands 1&2, sleeping dogs, lollipop chainsaw, family guy back to multiverse, bioshock 1,2 & infinite, Both batmans,the amazing Spider-Man, all mass effects primarily #3, Sonics ultimate genesis(mega drive for uk) collection, the darkness 2, saints row 3, Jurassic park, shadows of the damned, the walking dead, Wwe 12, Wwe allstars, assassins creeds, brothers in arms hells highway, captain America, tekken 6, wwe legends, and fallout 3. Hopes this helps you out those are just some games I've played and found to be easy.

3. Go

GoReds Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Oblivion is one of the easiest games to get 1000g on as well as Skyrim. You can lower the difficulty all the way down and it will not affect the achievements at all. Oblivion is an older game so you can get it cheap with the DLC's included (which add 250g to the overall gamerscore.) Sports games like Madden 13 and NBA 2K13 are also games that can rack up the gamerscore. Remember to choose games that you are interested in because what fun is playing a game that you don't enjoy at all?