Need advice on purchase decision

EvilHawk Apr 23, 2014

1. EvilHawk

EvilHawk Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So I have decided that I wanted to purchase a Jtag or RGH or different variants. All doing the same thing in the end just different ways of achieving the ability to run unsigned code on a xbox. So i believe I have narrowed it down to two different xboxs. Although one is a far amount more than the other but its because the one that costs more has lifetime stealth on it. So the reason I am asking the cmmunity for some help is that i can't decide whether this xbox is worth the extra money over this one is just good. I know the lifetime allows me to go online with out having to pay for tokens to use XBLSE.

So my real question is, which one should I go for? Also is the one with lifetime stealth worth the extra cash?

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

They both do the same job so the obvious thing would be to save some of your money and buy the one from Exiled right? Plus Exileds one is a slim and more reliable Xbox.

3. EvilHawk

EvilHawk Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    But about the lifetime stealth? Is it worth just going for that one and saving the money? Genuinely curious not challenging you. Also isn't the jasper jtagged quite rare and if i wanted to sell, be better for resell value. Not my intentions but still think about it.

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

My bad I thought Exiled was selling one with Lifetime stealth as well, must of been another one I looked at yesterday! Don't worry about challenging me , i'm already challenged :p

5. EvilHawk

EvilHawk Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The one you are probably thinking of is being sold by HAWK zer0. He is selling one with lifetime stealth. LOOL, we all are challenged [​IMG] so you still think Exiled is the way? If so thank you so much. Helps a lot

6. MrDack

MrDack All work, no play. Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    My opinion, wouldn't buy either of those two. Both are overpriced in my eyes.
    As for "lifetime stealth"... Do you plan on hosting lobbies/recoveries on cod? If not, the stealth is pointless. Also paying the extra on the console because of the stealth is a gamble. It's not really "lifetime", it's until they get shutdown, patched or just decide to stop doing it which could be years from now or tomorrow.

My advice, contact Chattanooga360 & ask if he has anything available.
    If he doesn't, check out this topic by XPGTool http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/101773-us-xbox-360-console-repair-shop-jtagrgh-installs/

7. MG

MGToXiCz Newbie
    0/47

I would just pick what one makes you feel good buying