Coder123 Jan 30, 2014

1. Coder123

Coder123 Finnish Modder XPG Developer TeamXPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I just got my PS4 and these are my first toughts about it

-Graphics

PS4 has more power, so it should have better graphics, but i cant say anything as of right now

Winner: PS4. More power should mean better graphics, but some games it has been vice-versa such as BF4 (my opinion)

-Messaging

Xbox One - requires the slow app to be launched
    PS4 - fast and easy to use and UI looks like Android message UI, you can see multiple messages at the same time and send pictures and voice messages and see them easily

Winner: PS4. As of right now it is better than X1's messaging system

-Party

Xbox One - buggy and players needs to be in the same game
    PS4 - easy to use, no need to be in same game and you can see the duration of party

Winner: PS4. Party is easier to use and comes with less bugs

-UI

Xbox One - easy to navigate
    PS4 - easy to navigate

Winner: PS4. Right now i would say PS4 because i feel like it is an actual improvement from PS3's UI while X1 is more worse than the good old X360 UI

-Free games for premium users

Xbox One - paying users gets old and shitty games
    PS4 - paying customers gets new games (Outlast as an example) and other free games for even non paying customers

Winner: PS4. PSN users gets more higher quality and newer games.

-Controller

Xbox One - nice controller with trigger vibration
    PS4 - nice controller with led light used for camera tracking, speaker for games, touchpad for games and a little bit improved design

Winner: PS4. It fits perfectly on the hand and i love the touchpad on some games, also speaker is pretty nice touch and the light looks awesome when playing in dark room.

So right now i would give my points to PS4 because it is faster and easier to use atm. Xbox needs to improve its dashboard alot....What do you think about the next gen consoles?

-Design/Size/Fan

Xbox One - un-necessary big with big power brick also it is quiet during using it
    PS4 - small with power brick inside the machine also it is quiet during using it

Winner: PS4 because it has more unique case and since it is so much smaller.

-Headset

Xbox One - great voice sensitivity doesent require loud speaking/talking to detect souds, comes with headset what actually stays in head and also easy to use mute and volume buttons
    PS4 - great voice sensitivity doesent require loud speaking/talking to detect souds, only comes with small earplug to the ear which makes it hard to stay and it only has 1 button to mute the microphone. You can edit the volume from the settings tho.

Winner: X1 because it has more easier to use and higher quality headset.

-Controller batterys

Xbox One - still uses good old AA batterys to power the controller up
    PS4 - uses build in battery

Winner: PS4 because its easier to just charge the battery than wasting money on AA also atleast on PS4 you can see the battery lifemeter status, while X1 is still missing it.

2. Insane

Insane Juggalo For Life! Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    the Xbox One has to do better.... i didnt get the PS4 cause im a Xbox kind of guy but i kind of wish i got the PS4, but maybe if Microsoft updates the Xbox one and puts new stuff on it, i think its a 50/50 battle ;)

3. gold972

gold972 团队XPG影响 Effect XPG Developer TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    same here coder 123 i compared my both console ps4 better & wins sorry for my xbox one :(

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

Xbox One has a major update coming that will address the issues you listed above according to sources...

5. ScouseCarl

ScouseCarl Dream/Believe/Achieve.
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I have not had the PS4 nor used it so can't say much about it.
    But with some of the news I have read, there is suppose to be a few big updates coming to the X1 for the dashboard.

The messaging app you explained is not really all that bad, I can see multiple messages at the same time.
    The party app is not all that bad yes it is buggy but I have been in a party with my brother on RYSE while he has been on battlefield, so may it glitched out for you I am unsure.
    I have to agree on everything else though haha, but I am not to bothered about the graphics myself I see no difference in videos I have seen. But as I said I have not seen nor used a PS4 so can't say.

But hopefully with the newest updates coming out soon, the X1 should release some of its hidden powers! haha.

Thats my input.

6. Homura

Homura Creator of Avalon XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I am waiting till the xbox one console gets better before I waste money on it lol.

7. Coder123

Coder123 Finnish Modder XPG Developer TeamXPG
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Xbox One in terms of using it has taken a huge step back, but in terms of graphics and power its huge improvement.

8. setsae

setsae " the one & only "
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    PS4 wins it all for me ,
    Xbone just messed up with a over-priced kinect & cheap hardware !

and it will only get more appartent as the time goes by ... " playstion nation is taking over again this time "

9. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    U for got to add to the x1 that most HC users can't use their Gaming head sets due to X1 makers thinking of TV people users and not gamers in hand.

10. Dylandy05

Dylandy05 The Blue Waffle Power Ranger Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    ive used the ps4 the games are good but im not keen on it overall Microsoft needs to do better thought

11. dorkusrex

dorkusrex Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was an HC Xbox guy till Xbox One, but now I have gone back to Playstation PS4 is better overall. MS has gotten too money hungry they dont listen to their consumers. They go with what they THINK is trendy (i.e Kinect,Whole home entertainment,)

12. t3

t3fury Guest

Can't wait for my ps4 to arrive. seems the better overall console to me, latest games for psn like outlast which i can't wait to play the console has more exclusive titles that I'm looking forward to. I don't want my console to surround on demand packages that's what my PC is for. PS4 a console built by gamers for gamers ;)

13. andygee1987

andygee1987 XPGEE Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Ps4 easily! Just the better console, better looking games and pad features are sweeeet especially on tomb raider :D