1. xX

xXcs98xX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello there,
    I am a 14 year old, I hardly ever play fifa, I play 2-3 games a day and these are my 2 teams. So for the level I am at, is fairly decent.

First of all, I have went with a SPL type side, all players from the SPL except the Left Back, who plays for Rangers, which is still basically, SPL(yes I don't care 2nd division blablabla)...
    I have started this and I have wet from Division 5, into Division 1 with this team, not played any matches but it's a really good team with good pace and creates trouble on the wings, with Mackay-Steven's 5* Skills, to Omar Daley's Pace and Running. The defence is okay and the Goalkeeper is superb when it comes to close range but is quite useless when it comes to finesse and goes at the far corner and all, other than that, he is good.

Team Name: DominanceFC
    Team 1: http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/11428439/

However, my 2nd team is not a bad team at all but I like my 1st team better than this one, as I use this for matches against friends and offline matches, but it still does the job. This is a Ligue 1 type side, mainly dominated by French Players.. The team costs 30k, has a great attacking side with Lavezzi, Remi and Menez, which I find are very good when I want to play Ball's over the top or around the side of players, or even have a pop outside the goals, they are very good. My midfield is basically where I hold the ball all the time, they hold the ball for me to create chances and are VERY good.. I have pace and speed which is needed from a Midfield side that needs to go from defence, to attack then defence again, however, my defence is slightly disappointing and not as good as I wanted it to be but hey, it's not that bad a team..

Team Name: AnnihilateFC
    Team 2: http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/11428570/

What do you think about my teams? I am an Xbox 360 Player by the way, and I would happily accept challenges, but I do not play for coins, players and so on, I just play for the fun of it.
    Kindest Regards,
    Gamertag: xXcs98xX
    P.S -- All friend requests that MAY be sent, which probably won't be sent anyway, will not be accepted as I only want to have friends that I know on my list for the time being, hope you understand:)