paul9166 Jul 23, 2013

1. paul9166

paul9166 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    NAME: The Monk
    STATS: Illusion, Alteration, Restoration, Light Armor
    RACE: High Elf, Breton, Kijiit (For Sneak), Or Argonian (For Sneak)
    GAME PLAY: Calm most things, Sneak pass Heavies and Brutes Ex. Giant,Trolls.
    SPEED: Slow At Points, Mostly A Great Challenge.

BASICS:
    Ok, I had this Idea after a killing spree. Yes, I was killing everyone in Solitude because the are all "Imperial Bastards!" I after I had at least 25 people on me, I wiped out my illusion spells, and calmed them all. This got me thinking, Is this a good build? The Illusionist, The Monk?

Why People Don't Like This:
    People play Skyrim no matter what they say!, to kill stuff. What can i say, It's Fun! They see a Non-Aggressive Build and say, "Why Do I Play If Not To Get A Slow-Motion Decapitation?" I liked this because of the challenge. IT WAS HARD AS S****! I got to 79 Illusion 56 Alteration Around 50 - 80 Light Armor, I Was High Level! I was happy about my self! :eek: hai:
    IMAGE THIS:
    You're a Lv.16 Nord Two-Handed Zerker. You're Stalking a Giant. YOU CHARGE AND YOU GET B**** SLAPPED!
    You're a High Level Monk. You're Stalking it and you Fury his mammoth. His mammoth B**** SLAPS HIM! You're Laughing! it's getting hit back by the Giant you're still laughing! Then, It charges at you! You pull a high level calm! ITS TO POWERFUL! So you pull out your last resort. A BOW! YES! you broke the BUILD! When, You can't be too strict! HAVE FUN! GOOD LUCK!