My introduction to this forum

Geidon Feb 14, 2017

1. Ge

Geidon Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I am Geidon.

I have played several videogames and computer games in the past.
    But i don't play videogames and computer games as much as i did in the past.
    The main reasons are because days are too short and i grow older at the same time.
    And i am even busy with other stuff that is not related to videogames and computer games.

So this (xpgamesaves) forum might come in handy when the other stuff that i am busy with
    fades away with time as i change interests by growing older after a few upcoming years.

2. Pr

Prince Ddfdanser Guest

Hello Geidon and welcome to XPG!
    I hope you enjoy it here! :)

Please keep in mind that posting just to get +5 posts, just so you can game share or download (unlock) hidden content is strict against our rules. Not saying that you doing or did so, just a little reminder since you already read the rules. *Note*: Welcoming new members is very kind and friendly, as long as it's not being done to get +5 posts to unlock game sharing or hidden content.

There a ton's of mods and other stuff your can find here... From Xbox 360/One, PS4 to PC/Computer mods. It's the largest mods and game community site on the internet. Here are some links, please make sure you read them and I hope this helps you to get started. If you have any further questions then please feel free to ask a XPG Staff Member for help.

PS4 game sharing rules
    www.xpgamesaves.com: PlayStation 4 Game Sharing Rules

Xbox One game share rules

www.xpgamesaves.com: Xbox One Game Sharing Rules

Xbox 360 section rules

www.xpgamesaves.com: *MUST READ* Section Rules - Xbox 360 - Must Follow!

Forum rules
    www.xpgamesaves.com: XPG Rules

Basic information for new members
    www.xpgamesaves.com: Basic Information For New Members

Advice and tips for new members

www.xpgamesaves.com: Advice and Tips for New Members Please Read.

Kind Regards, Prince Ddfdanser (XPG Global Moderator)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.