Preview 'Murdered: Soul Suspect' releasing early 2014 - new teaser trailer

XPG Darkside Feb 20, 2013

1. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Murdered: Soul Suspect will be released early next year, Square Enix has revealed.

The game, which was unveiled through a teaser site last week, will be available for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC in 2014.

The news is accompanied by a brief trailer, which sees the game's protagonist facing death.

Believed to be in development by Quantum Conundrum studio Airtight Games, the game challenges players to solve their own murder.

Earlier this year, industry sleuth Superannuation reported that Airtight Games was working on a new AAA game involving a ghost protagonist solving crimes.

Fans investigating the recent teaser site discovered an evidence page, which provided a first screenshot of the game when using the password "Ronan".

[​IMG]

The image was accompanied by the description: "O'Connor, male, mid-30s, 170lbs, 5' 11".

"Detectives aren't supposed to get bloody knuckles, but I've done a lot of things I wasn't supposed to do. I lived through it all, the beat-downs, the back-stabbing, disrespect most people wouldn't see in ten lifetimes and I never lost a fight... until now."

[​IMG]