Multiplayer Achievements ? Yes or No ?

HXP Nov 10, 2012

1. HXP

HXP The Therapist
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey Buddies ! I just want to say that I am sick of some Multiplayer Achievements but only in some Games ! I think Multiplayer Achievements should only belong to Games like Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Battlefield or any similar Game that is especially developed for Multiplayer Mode.
    I give you some examples which I think that there shouldn't be Multiplayer Achievements !

1. Mercenaries 2 World in Flames
    Why put the Developers there Multiplayer Achievements and after a short while they've Shut the Online Servers down. So People will never be able to get those achievements and will never see the Game in the Completed Games List ! ( I really hate that ! ) So they just push me to unlock these missing Cheevos using Hack Tools, but this another different Story that I dont want to talk about here now !

2. Dark Sector
    Nobody is playing that Game Multiplayer ! So what about those Cheevos ?
    Unless you dont have Friends that own this Game where you could Party up and get the Achievements !
    Even when the Game was new, I could rarely see people Online !

So this is just a small thing and I dont know maybe you Guys know which Games also shouldnt have Multiplayer Achievements ! There are a lot more Games - So please let me know !
    I know I am not the Only one who is sick of this *

2. JuanOrtizSr

JuanOrtizSr Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Totally agree with you on this one. There are so many games that DID NOT need multiplayer, let alone Achievements for those particular multiplayer tasks.

A prime example (my belief): Assassin's Creed. I stopped playing it after Brotherhood because of the multiplayer Achievements. I would like to play Assassin's Creed Revalations/3, but again... Multiplayer Achievements kill it for me.

Also, Spec Ops: The Line: it had Multiplayer but no Achievements tied to it... :boobs:
    Co-Op is better than Multiplayer Achievements, but, according to a source at 2K Games, "Every game should have at least a multiplayer scetion, but not particularly co-op..."

3. StrontiumDog

StrontiumDog Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Multiplayer totally ruined Assassin's Creed for me.

More & more servers are being shut down & not just on the oldest games, as far as I understand EA are the biggest culprits but I may have been misinformed.

4. azureblade009

azureblade009 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am glad to see I am not the only one that feels that way about multiplayer achievements. Assassin's Creed is def on my list of not needing these. I can understand games with co-op, such as Halo 4. But I will never have those last few achievements on Creed 3 just because I dislike that multiplayer.