MS Offering $3 Per 1k Views To Promote Xbox One On Youtube

Bullet Jan 19, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Be prepared for an influx of Xbox One promotional advertising on Youtube thanks to Microsoft's latest attempt to boost sales.
    Microsoft are now offering big channels big bucks to promote their Next-Gen console on Youtube in a bid to clear available stock.

[​IMG]

There are numerous channels that will be able to earn a nice amount of money from promoting the Xbox One now:

[​IMG]

Machinima have advised their 'Influencer's' how to earn more.
    Its easy they say, and here's how:

Incorporate at least 30 seconds of gameplay or footage of any Xbox One game
    Verbally mention in the video that you are playing on the Xbox One
    Tag your video with: XB1M13

Although this has an air of desperation about it, its actually genius when you think about it! Whilst Shepard's earn extra from promoting the Xbox One, the sheep will blindly follow and also promote the Xbox One unwittingly!

Have you received an email offering you a promotional deal yet? What do you think, clever or desperate?

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ro

Rocky Guest

This will see Youtube flooded with these promotional videos now, I think its a clever idea by M$ to jump on it and it will see all the greedy big youtubers milk it, Like the GTA and CoD videos!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Harryy

Harryy Beast
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    'M$' I like it.. :eek:hh: >.<

4. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    lol desperate much!
    "in a bid to clear available stock" is this so they can get rid of there knackered consoles to start updating and fixing issues lol

5. Bu

Bullet Guest

Those were my words tbh, but that is the reality of whats occurring here. MS cant be happy with the difference in sales figures between the two big dogs in the next gen console war after all.

• Like Like x 1
  6. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    For sure, I bet they never thought they would have to be doing this,that's what you get with you think more about yourself than your customers though.

I got a PS4 in the end, very strange for me as I haven't had a PS since PS1 lol and after getting the first 360 on day one back in Nov 2005 I never thought I'd ever buy another console. And I have to say after having my brothers (working fine) xbox one for 10 days while he was on holiday and actually buying a PS4 I made the right choice I feel.

I will keep both or my Xbox slims and both my RGH's, until they stop making games for 360, and I hope some time in the next 12 months or so, if the xbox one is all good I will buy one coz at heart I am a xbox fan boy, but for now I really don't see how M$ can get any where near close how good the PS4 is, still it feels so alien to be switching on a Playstation but I have to say M$ need to change a hell of a lot of stuff before I'd revert back, PS+ is just one thing the rewards and stuff you get even as a brand new member is more than what I get as a loyal 8 year xbl gold member with 130k GS.

Oh and I'm sure people will disagree with me and remember I'm a xbox fan boy not playstaion but the graphics is sooo much better on PS

7. Bu

Bullet Guest

xbl gold member with 130k GS.

Gimme your gamertag :p

8. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I tell you B the only reason really that I would find it hard to totally give up on Xbox is all the years of hard work my 130k+ legit as well, I use other profiles for messing around (spent way way to much money on my profile to risk loosing it all) christ a one point I was spending £50-£90 a month on MSP I have just about every piece of dlc for every game I own all season passes and then some, I'll PM you my GT take a look on xbox.com, I've been offered a fair bit for my profile from a couple people I'd never sell it no way, check ya PM