Moving Profile and Saved Games

gumdoc Sep 27, 2013

1. gu

gumdoc Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So, I've searched through the threads, but haven't found anything similar to my situation:

I have an RGH system I've been using for about a year. I recently got a new DemoN system as well. What I want to be able to do is to take my saved games from the current RGH and move them over to the new Demon system. What is the easiest way to do this? Can I just move my Profile over from the RGH to the DemoN and then copy the saves over? I thought that the saves were specific to the Profile and Console. Also, I don't think I can just do a typical transfer since the Profile on my DemoN on the retail side is for Live.

I've looked at programs like 360Revolution and Modio and Horizon. As I understand it, I can take a saved game from my DemoN, and use those programs to extract the Profile and Console ID and rehash/resign that to a saved game from the RGH. So, the process would be, copy a saved game from the RGH to USB, resign/rehash, then copy the rehashed save back to the saved game folder on the RGH. But, seems like a ton of work.

Is there an easier process to accomplish simply moving the RGH Profiles (and saves) to the new DemoN?

Thanks in advance for any help.