Not open for further replies.

more repeatable autobuyers

stopit33 Nov 11, 2013

1. stopit33

stopit33 Newbie
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Try one of the more repeatable autobuyers, the ones that offer you 30 day money back guarantee.

2. ri

ricknec Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Please, stop bitching on Alex and his autobuyer because you didn't get a refund.

3. stopit33

stopit33 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Not bitching, just giving people good advise, is there a problem with that?. if i really really really wanted too i could take him to court but im past it now people can see he is a clear law breaker.

4. ri

ricknec Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Haha, you were pretty mad in the beginning and I am not really sure it you can take him to court. The autobuyer is working for people, so it's not that it isn't working.

5. Jo

JoshBlake8808 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i dought you could take him to court you purchased the products knowing it was against the terms of the games and it clearly states that there are no refunds for them but i understand you though he is not very good at giving people updates if he doesnt have time then he should get someone else with him

6. stopit33

stopit33 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well yes autobuyer.exe douse work douse the program work as we want it too mmmm well, now auto bidder is deferent it doesn't work as advertised, I don't have to list what's wrong with it do I?.

7. Da

DarthJaro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Mate have u read the EA - terms and Conditions ?? We all do break them using programs so Dont go around screaming about the Abidders and Abuyers. With what u will go to court with that u bought a program that U even shouldnt use ?? Give the man a chance to change the product. We all paid and use the program. u cant tell me that the bidder isnt earning U money right now. also the buyer. Bidder has some bugs ( they will be fixed ) but when u know them u can set it right and stil make money. Buyer im courently using 2,7 ver as it is the most suitable for me now and waiting for next update. Iv laready bought myselfe all the players iv wonted for my main squad ( with Reus, Neuer, Robben and all other from bundesligue except Ribbery - but soon will buy him too ) And that just with one or two weeks of using the buyer - which is normally impossible - if dont know how to trade manualy and dont have time for that.

Also i have 2 other buyers making me the same money as Alex and the bugs are in all of them. ( they have better client suport as there are more people involved in them - and here Alex is alone - but also there are no bugs that are fixed straight away u also have to wait couple of days) - so be patient and give him some time.

I do agree that the bidder shouldnt be relised in the courent stage - but many of us asked him to release it asap.

8. stopit33

stopit33 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Your statutory rights. When goods are faulty THE LAW takes over.

All goods must obey the Sale of Goods Act 1979, which, for memory ease, I call the SAD FART rules. All goods must be of …
    Satisfactory quality, As Described, Fit for purpose, And last a Reasonable length of Time.

9. Sn

Sneakey Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Nice for you. I only had 400k of which i lost almost 300k by the autobidder.

10. stopit33

stopit33 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Buying on the web, mail order or from home
    On top of all the other protections described above, there are major advantages to buying on the web, mail order, or simply from home.

RETURN REASONS ALLOWED

Type of purchase:

Contracts for goods or services ordered from an EU-based business via mail order, phone or online.

Protection from:

The Distance Selling Regulations

Time to cancel:

Goods: Seven working days from the day after you receive goods
    Services: Seven working days from the day after the order is provided

Exceptions:

Fresh food and flowers (for obvious reasons of decay!), personalised goods, accommodation/transport/leisure services purchased for a particular timeframe, newspapers and magazines, lottery tickets, sealed audio, video or computer software that has been opened or a service that has already started, can't be cancelled.
    You also can't cancel if you have examined the goods in a shop then ordered from the same retailer online and this inspection was specifically noted as part of the purchase contract.

How to cancel the contract:

You usually need to write to let the seller know, although some allow you to cancel by phone. As soon as you've cancelled, take good care of all of the goods in your contract, as you have to send them all back in reasonable condition (but not necessarily in the same packaging). You'll also usually be asked to pay for return delivery, unless the seller doesn't say this in its T&Cs, or the goods were faulty.

Getting a refund:

The seller must then pay back any cash within 30 days, including cost of delivery to you – although be sure to specifically ask for this to be included as some stores don't add it automatically. If it didn't tell you about your cancellation rights, you may have longer to cancel the order.

Specific delivery:

If you or the seller specified a certain delivery date (eg in time for a birthday or Christmas) but your order wasn't delivered on time you've a right to a full refund. If a date wasn't specified at all, then delivery should be within 30 days.

11. Da

DarthJaro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I think he should just add the statement that all his products are in Beta phase now and all bugs listed from users will be fixed within several days. Its true that there are no beta statemens on site except the "coin hack" - but think he is a coder not a lawyer :)
    Truth is that customers laws are abowe all other that u write yourselfe. - Stopit - give the man a chanse to redempt himselfe. ;)

12. stopit33

stopit33 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I will, if the guy gives me a little respect, and not laugh at the issue I bring to his attention, and he stops flouting the law.

13. thewatcher

thewatcher Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Wow I don't quite get the rant here? You want to take Alex to court because the AB works for the majority - if not there is a fix for it... the terms clearly state no refunds etc stature rights yeah I understand but for something like this which is already against EAs rules and regulations you buy at your own risk.

14. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    :lol:

CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.