Tags:

Moding Gamerscore, adding acheivements! Post your request OR PM me!

wertyop70 Aug 26, 2013

1. wertyop70

wertyop70 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi all, Im willing to take my time to mod you the viewers gamer score! I have a HUGE list of games with there GPD files, for adding acheivements.... All in all, Once I would be done with every single game on my list, by the end would have a total of over 500,000 Gamerscore! Thats insane! So, if you are interested in getting this modded, You could so by either PM me the link to your profile download, OR post it below with the link. either way would work for me :D Thanks all and have a nice day!

~Total of 534523 Gamerscore is possible, Plus more depending on how many other games you have played before

~Show off to millions of players as this works for LIVE enabled accounts aswell

~ Il even throw in editing the color of your avatar, as it takes only maybe 1 minute to two for to do!

~NO JTAG OR ANY TYPE OF MODDING ON YOUR SYSTEM

Modded.jpg

2. Na

Narianor Guest

Nice service but, this would just get your account banned. If the Xbox enforcement team didn't catch you then the number of people who report you will eventually get you banned.

Just saying caution is a good thing.
    Good luck on your service though. :)
    -This is only advice if you're going to add a huge number of achievements at once.
    -A few achievements is okay.

3. wertyop70

wertyop70 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes.... Indeed.... But who looks at random peoples profile and gamerscore though? Either way that is true, So upon the request of the viewer, A certain number of acheivemeants may be added. Only by the viewer... So basicly without you saying how many you want. I will add ALL

4. karl stanley

karl stanley Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    nice man i would like this xD