Modern Modern Warfare 3?s story will decide the campaign length

XPGBuSh Jun 10, 2011

1. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    [​IMG]

Infinity Ward’s Robert Bowling has said the developer isn’t concerned with trying to make the single-player campaign any particular length.“Modern Warfare 3 is big,” Bowling told Gamefront in an interview embedded below. “It has that epic single player campaign and it’s all about taking players places they’ve never been before.“… Our philosophy on the campaign has always [been] the same. We never set out … to make X hours of game time. We write a story and the story dictates the length.So – how long will that be then?“The game’s not finished yet. I can’t say it’s X amount of hours cause we don’t know.”Rats. However, Bowling did hint that fans won’t be disappointed.“Coming out of Modern Warfare 2, we did have this very big vision, and a lot of that was a by-product of having the 25, 30 million players that we have.“So Modern Warfare 3 is about the fans – in every aspect of the game.”Modern Warfare 3 is due on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in November

2. thisguymods

thisguymods Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i hope its more lengthy then all of the other call of dutys... but I am really hoping for a good story