Not open for further replies.

Resolved Modding RSV2 help

Sn0wGl0be Sep 28, 2013

1. Sn

Sn0wGl0be Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Hello everyone, I am 100% new to modding!

Anyways I was hoping someone could help me out here, I've been trying to mod Rainbow Six Vegas 2, following the steps found here - http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/41922-noob-tut-how-to-use-360revolution-and-learn-the-basics-by-paddy/

Everything worked fine, I was able to find my profile and mod it with RSV2's mod tool, except whenever I go back to my Xbox NOTHING seems to have changed, all my ranks are exactly as they were before I even attempted to change them.

Here is my diagram of 360 Revolution's USB Explorer

- USB
    - Data
    - Content
    - E*********** (this is my profile)
    - FFFEO7D1 | Xbox 360 Dashboard

00010000 | Profile - (on the right hand side it shows my profile again) [*]

- 55530807 | Rainbows Six Vegas 2

0000001 | Save Game - (on the right hand side there is the RSV2 save data)

So at step 4 for modding the game in the tutorial I was following, it says to go to content - profile then extract the game save to the desktop. Since RSV2 is a profile mod, I instead extracted the profile [*] to the desktop. From there, I opened the profile using 360Rev's RSV2 mod tool, and modded/saved it. (360Rev' says it automatically "rehashed.resigned" the save so I did not do any of that manually or open package manager!!!). After that I opened up the USB explorer again and right clicked to "inject" my modded profile back into the USB, replacing the original [*]. When I went on the Xbox with my modded profile, nothing has changed.

What could possibly be going wrong here? Is there anything I missed or common glitches that causes this? Do I need to stay off XBL for mods to work? Thanks in advance.

2. Sn

Sn0wGl0be Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Doesnt anyone know?

Also I noticed the support page says ""When reporting an error please attach the save or gpd to test saves and put the link in your post," but the problem is with my profile....and I'm sure you can understand I dont feel like attaching that. (I dont think it would work for other people anyways, unless I gave them my password)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.