1. Th

ThomasTheTank Newbie
    5/47

Hello everyone i'm Thomas I am a huge fan of Skyrim and my nephew deleted my save game and i was wondering if someone could help me remake it? I don't know how to mod but that is why i am here. I don't want nothing fancy I just don't want to spend another 300 hours + getting my game how it was before.
    I will attach my new save and if anyone can mod it that would be nice. I had Conjuration 100, Enchanting 100,One handed 100,Block 100,Heavy Armor 100,Smithing 100, Alchmey 100 lockpick 100 pickpocket 70, Archey 100 and the rest were base I had to change the file extenstion but you can change it back by renaming it instead of txt use DAT

Attached Files:

2. Pr

Prince Ddfdanser Guest

First of all, Hello and welcome to XPG! I am going to move your thread to another forum section... Please keep in mind that this forum also has forum rules and that we are making sure everyone follows them. I hope you enjoy your stay here at XPG! :)

*I can not see what console, so I moved it to Forum Support and if wrong then may a fellow Staff member correct me, Thanx*

There a ton's of mods and other stuff your can find here... From Xbox 360/One, PS4 to PC/Computer mods. Its the largest mods and game community site on the internet. Here are some links, please make sure you read them and I hope this helps you to get started. If you have any further questions then please feel free to ask a XPG Staff Member for help.

PS4 game sharing rules
    www.xpgamesaves.com: PlayStation 4 Game Sharing Rules

Xbox One game share rules
    www.xpgamesaves.com: Xbox One Game Sharing Rules

Xbox 360 Section rules
    www.xpgamesaves.com: *MUST READ* Section Rules - Xbox 360 - Must Follow!

Forum rules
    www.xpgamesaves.com: XPG Rules

Basic information for new members

www.xpgamesaves.com: Basic Information For New Members

Advice and tips for new members

www.xpgamesaves.com: Advice and Tips for New Members Please Read.

- Prince Ddfdanser
    - Global Moderator

3. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Moved to the "right" right section.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Th

ThomasTheTank Newbie
    5/47

I apologize i read the rules and also it's for xbox360