Missing Game Save Modding/Editing.

mickey79 Dec 6, 2013

1. mickey79

mickey79 Developer XPG Developer
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    So I'm thinking unless anything changes in the near (or distant) future, gamesave modding is somewhat impossible for XBOX One right now; since you can't really move saves to your PC and then move them back to XBOX One by any means. Correct?

For retail boxes, always loved gamesave modding, and could really use it on XBOX One.

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

There was talk of support for external devices by one of the Microsoft executives.

3. AAW

AAW Developer XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Xbox One doesnt support any possible way of transferring save files yet, but they've been talking about it & it would take a further couple of weeks because Developers would have to find what type of security they use & such etc

4. mickey79

mickey79 Developer XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So you guys do feel there is a chance they'll add external device support? That would be awesome, even if it takes another couple weeks. There's like 3 high-speed USB Ports on the machine, so it was a tad surprising for me when I realized they didn't have any external storage support.

Hopefully it comes along soon. I know once we have external storage support; at the very least, GameSave modding will be possible & will potentially pick up.