Minecraft World Video Recording Service

ModioHomeBasic Jul 25, 2012

1. Mo

ModioHomeBasic Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am willing to record anyones world if they don't have a PVR or Capture Card.
    I have a Roxio Game Capture kit with the HD-Component leads so the quality will be in atleast 720p.

All you have to do is upload your gamesave.bin and I will PM you the download link for your video.
    Please Note: If I recieve a high volume of requests, then it's a first come first serve bases and will probably take me some time to record your world.

I will check this thread atleast once a day so get your request in and I will try to get it done asap.

2. Davyzz

Davyzz Loser BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    this seems a cheesy way to get peoples save files,

better idea would be to go into the makers world, and record it from there. this will then stop possible world claiming.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mo

ModioHomeBasic Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Willing to do that to. I'm not trying to clam worlds as my own because I'm working on my own. If you are interested I can join your game and record that way but it means we'll have to be online at the same time. If your in the UK I will normally be able to record from 10pm-12am most nights some I'm not even online. Wednesday's are another good day to request this to as I'm at home most of the day.

4. NYPxChucky

NYPxChucky Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That Would Be Great If You Could Come In My World And Record My Minecraft Server. I Just Finished A Mob Trap in My Castle!