Minecraft World Video Recording Service

ModioHomeBasic Jul 25, 2012

1. Mo

ModioHomeBasic Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am willing to record anyones world if they don't have a PVR or Capture Card.
    I have a Roxio Game Capture kit with the HD-Component leads so the quality will be in atleast 720p.

All you have to do is upload your gamesave.bin and I will PM you the download link for your video.
    Please Note: If I recieve a high volume of requests, then it's a first come first serve bases and will probably take me some time to record your world.

I will check this thread atleast once a day so get your request in and I will try to get it done asap.

2. Davyzz

Davyzz Loser BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    this seems a cheesy way to get peoples save files,

better idea would be to go into the makers world, and record it from there. this will then stop possible world claiming.

3. Mo

ModioHomeBasic Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Willing to do that to. I'm not trying to clam worlds as my own because I'm working on my own. If you are interested I can join your game and record that way but it means we'll have to be online at the same time. If your in the UK I will normally be able to record from 10pm-12am most nights some I'm not even online. Wednesday's are another good day to request this to as I'm at home most of the day.

4. NYPxChucky

NYPxChucky Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That Would Be Great If You Could Come In My World And Record My Minecraft Server. I Just Finished A Mob Trap in My Castle!