0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]
    File Name: Minecraft World Save [Modified version of DaVyZz's world]
    File Submitter: MightyOdin
    File Submitted: 13 Aug 2012
    File Category: Minecraft Worlds

First and foremost, I want to give credit to DaVyZz for 80% of the content on this save file. Its the earlier version of their save file, not the newest version.

Their save file can be obtained HERE!

Ive spent about 200+ hours editing, adding and cleaning up certain areas to make it more my style.

Biggest changes from DaVyZz's versions are:

* Took out the pig killer - I plan to rebuild but in a new location, just havent gotten around to it yet

* Added an automated sugarcane farm - one pull of a lever and you harvest 58-62 sugarcane that will quickly grow back.

[​IMG]

*Infinite Cobblestone Generator
    [​IMG]

*Added a huge mossystone castle up on the hill overlooking the village. Currently only 1 floor of the 2-3 floor building is done, wanted to leave some room for you guys to build your own rooms.
    [​IMG]

*Inside said castle is a nice cozy den with a hidden switch behind the middle flame in the fireplace that opens a retractable door into the floor, allowing access to a huge storage room, in case you want to hide your valuables from your friends who play with you.
    [​IMG]

*Theres also an Art Gallery in the Castle. The big painting on the side wall, of the 2 kung fu fighters hides a doorway, Walk into the blue fighter on the right side and you will enter a small room with a railcart line going 4 blocks above bedrock level. Its been cleared out and lit to be a good slime farm.
    [​IMG]

*Huge Tree Farm - one section for Birch [white wood] and one section for Oak [regular brown wood]
    [​IMG]

*In the process of adding a tram station with railway lines going to various areas of the map [DaVvyZz had one line in already going to the southern part of the map, I added a line going to the west and plan to add many more]

I also am a bit picky when it comes to random mineshafts, so I spent some time filling in a lot of random shafts I found, but dont worry, I left the minerals and goods so theres still plenty of reason to go crazy digging.

As mentioned on DaVyZz's page, there are TONS of items [some they put in, some Ive added] and a buttload of chests to go through. Play it on peaceful and just look around for a while.

I had a lot more added, but I had a random death and got caught in the respawn glitch so I had to crash to dashboard and lost a good deal of work.

I hope you enjoy my version of DaVyZz's save. Im tempted to try out their new version, with the automated lighthouse, but Ive spent too much time on my version to start from "scratch" again.

Rehash and Resign using your ID #s and give it a whirl.

Click here to download this file

2. Davyzz

Davyzz Loser BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i changed the category from "xbox gamesaves" to "minecraft worlds" this will allow us to keep track of the downloads which will then earn your the minecraft badge :)

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

Very nice work. Theres some great additions to DaVyZz world in this file.

4. MightyOdin

MightyOdin Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks guys!

5. L THUMBS I

L THUMBS I Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    115/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    hey nice work m8 thanx for hard work