Not open for further replies.

Unresolved minecraft inventory edit

hoosier11 Jan 20, 2013

1. ho

hoosier11 Newbie
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    i am having problems editing my inventory on my main world. i tryed it from a fresh world and it worked great. in my main world there are 5 people who log in from time to time and after alot of reading it seems it is displaying thier inventory.

i have no way of emptying or getting them to log in, i have tryed to change every value to air and 0 hoping that when i log in and resaved it would empty thier inventory and then display mine but it just displays thiers with air and 0 :p

the only thing in my inventory are 8 bricks, i did have one of them log in and put everything into a chest but to no avail it was not listing his inventory either :(

is there any way to have it list mine or even list more or all of our inventorys? i dont want to start over and the reason i am trying to mod is because i have no blazes that spawn in my nether and i do not want to start over from scratch after months of building in survival.

2. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Post yr game save on here so more peps can help.

3. ho

hoosier11 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    my save is to large to upload here or at least thats what it said when i tryed to attach it

4. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    go here http://www.mediafire.com/index.php make an account with them and upload yr game save and den post the link to it on here.

5. ho

hoosier11 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    here it is if i did it right, right now all i have in my inventory is two rows of sand and a row of nether brick, my actual action bar is empty ( i was trying another idea)

http://www.mediafire.com/?al7dt77tb8es2mq

6. ho

hoosier11 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    only thing i can think of is deleting all of the inventory's but im not even sure if that is possible. been reading for 6-7 hours grrrr

found one about editing with hex editors but half way through i was totally lost (not a very good tut).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.