Not open for further replies.

Unresolved Minecraft editing someone else's inventory

legacy56410 Jan 16, 2013

1. le

legacy56410 Newbie
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox
    So I kept following the tutorials posted on how to edit inventory for Minecraft 360 and I couldn't figure out why everytime I saved the modded inventory to a usb and loaded it on the xbox it didn't work. When I reuploaded the modded save back to the pc, it would display the modded inventory as if it had worked...

Basically, I found out that the reason it was not working is because it was displaying someone else's inventory...

I've been building on my minecraft server for a few months now and the person whose inventory it displays joined my world just recently and played on it for one day, yet the editor keeps trying to edit HIS inventory.

Any idea why this is occurring or how to fix it?

2. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I had this in one of my worlds, and to my knowledge, there is no fix. Ask your friend to get onto your world and fill his inventory up with dirt. Then you can go into the editor and edit the inventory yourself. Your inventory may even be located somewhere near the bottom of the editor. Anyway, once you're done editing his/her inventory, go back into the world and ask them to put everything into a chest, if they don't just kill them ;) Hope that this little bit helped you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.