Microsoft testing Xbox Live region migration tool

XxStarzxX Jan 3, 2013

1. XxStarzxX

XxStarzxX Banned! BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Microsoft is in the process of testing a tool that would make migrating Xbox Live accounts to a different region considerably easier, according to new reports.

[​IMG]

Currently, migrating an account to a different region is a laborious process which can take up to a month. However, tech site NeoWin reports the new method will move an account in just a few clicks.
    The tool can be used once every three months and will move a user's Gamertag, achievements, points and remaining time on a Gold subscription.

However, some content and settings, region specific items and promotional material will not be transferred. Subscription services such as Xbox Music subscriptions will also be exempt.

Microsoft has acquired home-entertainment tech startup R2 Studios to join its Xbox division, the startup owns patents for controlling electronic devices and interfaces in the living room.

Source- computerandvideogames

2. ri

ricardonev Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for the info.

That would be good for me, I have a Brazilian account (was USA then I migrated it to BR when they made the Brazilian Live) but it doesn't have so much content as the Live from USA.

I'll migrate back to USA when they release this tool.