Microsoft says over 4.5 Billion Achievements Have Been Unlocked on Xbox

Rocky Nov 16, 2012

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

Since Microsoft launched the Gamerscore system, gamers have earned over 270 billion achievement points and unlocked a whopping 4.5 billion achievements.

That’s according to Microsoft, currently celebrating the 10th birthday of Xbox Live. The platform holder also notes that since Live began in 2002, over 122,265.266 friendships have been made.

Friendships seems like a strong word for adding randoms dudes you met online playing FIFA, doesn’t it?

Anyway, while Microsoft hands out 10th birthday Xbox consoles to select, long-serving Xbox Live subscribers in the US, Europeans are getting... a helmet.

Yup, anniversary branded avatar helmets have been unlocking for some European users, though the exact requirements to earn it have not been revealed yet.

Go on Europe, show other gamers how special you are.

Source - xbox360ach

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  2. thedude00

thedude00 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

employment?
    Console:
    Xbox
    me want

3. crzybluesmurf69

crzybluesmurf69 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    me got a xbox in the mail wednesday its damn sexy

4. th

theadman2315 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah, I got that email. and I wish they would've given me more then just "a chance to win a new xbox 10th anniversary edition console."
    Thanks Microsoft, I obviously already have a console, now you want to give me a chance to repurchase all of my games, and buy a HD transfer cord? Thanks for ten years I guess hah